Bickslow X Famous ! Reader : It Was Just A Simple Autograph

~~~

~~~

(r/n) - random name

~~~

bickslow's pov

"you guys don't understand, this chic is amazing" I grumbled as we sat at one of the guild benches with everyone else waiting for Zonika Flashblade to come out on our stage. She was my favorite singer, nobody could compare to her, and she was a mage too, her performances are made with her magic. The arc of embodiment magic, her performances were amazing, so once I heard she was coming to Fairy Tail of course I flipped out. "say, where's Freed?" Evergreen said looking around, "Gramps called him to the back earlier when Zonika got here" Laxus said resting his chin in his palm.

(y/n)'s pov

"I'm so glad you decided to join a guild Freed! it's so great to see you again" I said sweetly standing across from Freed with my hands on my hips sassily. "it's good to see you too (y/n), I never would've guessed you would've became a famous singer, I mean when we were little we used to sing a lot, but I never thought you would've became famous" Freed said happily standing across from me.

"maybe if you had used your real name I would've recognized you sooner" he laughed, I smiled bashfully, "but I knew something about the way you looked was familiar" he said sweetly.

"yeah, so have you found yourself a boyfriend yet?" I asked slyly, "h-hey! I don't g-go after guys!" he stuttered nervously, "you're still in the closet huh" I complained holding my head.

His face burned darker, I giggled and cupped his cheek, "I'm kidding Freed, don't worry, you'll find yourself a good girl soon" I said happily. "or guy" I added evilly, "I hate you..." he whined hanging his head, "noo~ you don't, you love me admit it" I said sweetly peering up at him.

"so do you have a team here?" I asked looking at him, he nodded, "I'm part of the Thunder Legion" he said happily, my eyes sparkled. "you mean Evergreen is here?! the actual fairy of Fairy Tail is here?!" I yelled excitedly. He nodded, "do you want to meet her?" he asked, I nodded anxiously, he smiled, "ok give me a minute" he said walking off.

bickslow's pov

"guys", we all turned our head and saw Freed walking over, "you guys, she wants to meet you" he told us, all of us froze. "you're kidding right?" Evergreen asked, "nope, she wants to meet you all" he repeated walking off slowly and teasingly which made all of us follow him.

'no way, Zonika Flashblade wants to meet the Thunder Legion, it's some sick joke' I thought nervously. We turned the corner, "(y/n)!" Freed smcalled getting her attention, "did you just call her (y/n..." I couldn't even finish my sentence as I melted into her beauty.

She swung her head and her hair flowed behind her, she flashed a white pearly smile and strutted over beside us. "wow Freed, I'm actually standing in front of Fairy Tail's famous Thunder Legion" she said sweetly.