psa

hi, its me again.

ok so lately i've been really pumping out chapters left and right trying to get everything out now.

i'm going through a really hard time and its getting so difficult to the point where i dont have the time to not be studying or taking notes or working.

and its a bit much right now and i just wanted to leave you all with some new chapters.

i'm gonna be taking another break because right now i'm not mentally ok and being on the internet and social media isnt what i need at all.

i just wanna make something clear to everyone that sees this.

it is ok to not be ok.

as long as you rest or get the help you need, you are allowed to cry, you are allowed to be angry, you are allowed to be upset, no matter what you're going through, focus on yourself, focus on your mental health and your happiness because that's what matters, YOUR future, no one else's.

it is ok to talk to people, just be careful and talk to someone you trust, it is ok to study hard and binge work, but take small breaks and rest a little bit in between, its ok to cry, just make sure you dry off your tears and get back on your feet.

make sure you take care of yourself, because no one is living your life, you are the only person that can improve your life and the only person that can find meaning and joy in your life.

please everyone take care out there.

while i'm not updating chapters my messages will ALWAYS, and i mean always, be open.

if you ever need anything, anything at all i am here for all of you, if you just wanna rant that's fine, if you just need someone to talk to for a bit thats ok.

please, do whatever it takes to take care of yourself, i love you all, please be safe, happy and healthy. (:

 (: