Sting X Mom ! Reader : Journey

~~~

~~~

a/n: this is long sorry lol i got carried away

~~~

[ Three Weeks ]

You giggled quietly as you waited at the dinner table, you heard the front door unlock, getting excited you quickly calmed yourself down, getting up and walking to the door, "hello honey~" Sting smiled, he wrapped his arms around you, pressing a chaste kiss to your lips as you scooped Lector up off the floor, "come on, I made dinner" you said, "awe you're too good to me!" he said, wrapping his arm around you as you both walked further into the house. He paused at the small piece of fabric on the table, he saw the letters and got closer to read it, "only the best husbands get promoted to dadd—" he muttered to himself before he swung around, you let out a quick laugh at his face and the quick defensive position he was standing in. "Really?!" he shouted with a growing smile, you nodded and clapped your hands together with growing tears at how happy he looked, he took a big step closer and hugged you, laughing as he comically spun you around, burying his crying face into your collar as he laughed through his choked sobs. "I'm so happy" he whispered, you ran your fingers through his hair, "me too..." you laughed quietly, "congrats (y/n)!" Lector said with a wide smile, "now Lector can sleep peacefully" Sting teased making you hit his chest as you all enjoyed dinner together, discussing the future.

[ Five Weeks ]

You hushed Sting who was sitting giddily at the bar waiting for everyone to arrive, Lector had to keep Sting from blurting out the news when Yukino and Minerva were speaking with you at the bar, Rogue picked up on Sting's unusual anxious behavior but brushed it off, you gave the two girls both a bag, they gave you weird looks, "you? Giving gifts? What did you do?" Minerva asked playfully, "hey! Open it!" you huffed, Yukino was the first to take out the bottle of wine, "drink this for me, I'm a mommy to be" she read out loud, Minerva let out an inhuman scream as she ran around the counter and hugged you, Yukino quickly joining in, "what's happening?" Rufus asked as he approached the group hug. "FINALLY!" Sting shouted as he stood on a chair, "(Y/N)'S PREGNANT!" he yelled at the top of his lungs and the guild cheered, the entire guild all ran to give you congratulations, Rogue argued with Sting about not being the first to know but Sting knew you wanted to surprise Minerva and Yukino first so he let it slide. "It's ok when we have another one you'll be the first to know!" Sting slapped his shoulder, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER ONE?!" you yelled at him, "FOCUS! ONE AT A TIME!" Yukino scolded him like an angry mother.

[ Twelve Weeks ]

You and Sting were at the hospital, "you can see them" you said with tears in your eyes, looking at your baby on the ultrasound, Sting was holding your hand, pressing soft kisses to your knuckles as he looked at the screen with tears in his eyes. "Look at you, mister softie" you teased, cupping his cheek and brushing his tears away, "this is really happening..." he muttered, you smiled, "cant run now" you giggled, pinching his cheek, "I would never" he said as he kissed your forehead, "are you ready to hear the heartbeat?" the doctor asked. "WE CAN DO THAT?!" Sting yelled, you playfully slapped his cheek, "shh" you hushed him, he laughed quietly as the doctor found his reaction cute, both of you were silent, the moment you heard the repeated thumps, Sting burst into tears again, "thats ours" you whispered, rubbing your thumb along his hand, he nodded weakly as pressed more kisses to your hand, "ours."

[ Twenty Weeks ]

You had Minerva plan the gender reveal, she was the one who went with you to find out what gender it was, but she was the only one who knew, you wanted it to be as much of a surprise for you as it was for Sting, the guild was all in on it, helping set up the party, blue and pink was the color EVERYWHERE, Minerva was proud of herself, having fun ideas sprawled around, "PLACE YOUR BETS NOW! BOY OR GIRL?" Yukino cheered, a big board was standing at the entrance and had sticky notes on both sides with each members name on them, some on the boy and some on the girls side. There was a cake, half and half with a golden topper that said 'Prince or Princess', a reference to you and Sting being the King and Queen of the Tigers. Both of you two were standing in front of the guild, a black smoke stick was in your hand, "ok ok! Now light it!" Minerva said excitedly, gripping her fists in excitement, Sting let you light it as he held it, as soon as the fire made contact with the wick, it popped before turning blue, Sting yelled and threw the stick in the air as he pulled you in for a tight hug, his lips connecting with yours. Rogue ran to catch the smoke stick before it hit the both of us on the head, Yukino told him he should've let it hit Sting for throwing it in the first place, but regardless, you were having a boy.

[ Twenty Five Weeks ]

You and Sting were in the spare room in your house that you were now redecorating, you were on the short stepping stool, painting the wall blue, Sting was putting furniture around the room as Lector helped you put little banners and stickers on the wall, Sting kept glancing over his shoulder, making sure you were ok and that you wouldn't accidentally fall off the stool, "STING I CAN SEE YOU LOOKING OVER HERE AND I CANT TELL IF YOURE WORRIED OR IF YOURE LOOKING AT MY BUTT!" you yelled at him, jokingly of course. "I CAN DO BOTH IM YOUR HUSBAND!" he shouted back and stuck his tongue out goofily as you went back to painting, Sting put the crib in the corner, and rocking chair on the opposite side, a little dresser, a rug and sheer blue curtains. A picture frame with the ultrasound, stuffed animals in the crib, a hanging mobile that had little stuffed animals on it that played music when it spun, you painted little stars on the wall, a big moon in the corner, little planets and various galaxy decorations, "our sons room... our little alien" Sting said kindly, you slapped his chest as you walked out, making him laugh as he wrapped his arms around you, lovingly following you throughout the house.

[ Thirty Weeks ]

You were about to fall asleep, Sting was laying in between your legs, his hands holding yours as his face was close to your baby bump, he pressed kiss to your stomach, "I, am so excited to meet you, me, your beautiful mommy, your brother Lector, your stupid uncle Rogue, your aunt Yukino and Minerva, and your big family are all waiting for you" he said sweetly, talking to your belly as he pressed kisses in between. You smiled softly, running your fingers through his hair as you felt your eyelids get heavy, "you know, you're lucky, cause you're the only other guy that'll ever be inside her" he whispered, you playfully hit the top of his head making him giggle as he pressed more kisses to your stomach. "You're gonna have the greatest life you know that? You have a big family that are all so so excited to see you, and spoil you" he whispered, you smiled softly as you felt yourself slowly drift off to sleep.

[ Forty Weeks ]

Nine months, nine long months, nine, long, tiring, months, now you were finally holding your son, both you and Sting couldn't stop crying, Rogue assured Sting it was ok to let out his emotions but deep down you knew he would tease Sting about it for weeks. Sting was chanting 'I love you's and 'you're so strong' and 'you're the most amazing woman', Yukino and Minerva were giggling and having fun, holding your son and spinning him around. "This is only the beginning" Sting smiled, giving you a kiss on your tired lips, you nodded and looked at three who were arguing over who got to hold the baby, before panicking when he started crying, giving him back to you. You chuckled and held your son against your chest, he calmed down and cooed, yawning and nuzzling his head against your chest, "you're right, this is only the beginning."

~~~

a/n: you cannot convince me that sting isn't the type of guy that would make dirty jokes and innuendos while you're pregnant

again this is very long but i was watching baby videos and started having baby fever and had to let it out on my favorite character that you guys also seem to like, expect another baby chapter real soon LMAO