Sting X Nervous ! Reader : Maybe One Or Two Dates

~~~

~~~

(e/n) - exceed name
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

I haven't been a member of new Sabertooth for very long, so far their celestial wizard Yukino Agaria has been nothing but kind to me and is very welcoming, introducing me to the other guild members and showing me around, I've been a mage since I was a child and I didn't even know it, I've had the power to tame animals and use them in my attacks. Hence why my exceed, (e/n) is my partner since I can change her features to suit the weakness of my opponent, "and you just have to meet our Master Sting, he's currently out on a meeting" Yukino smiled, "or he's trapped on a train somewhere.." she murmured rubbing her neck and looking away.

I laughed quietly, "I've heard a lot about him, I'm a little nervous to meet him" I stared at the ground shyly, "don't worry he's nothing like Sorcerer Weekly makes him out to be, he's really.. let's use the word goofy" she laughed, guiding me to the bar, "more like stupid" Rogue said sitting there with his exceed Frosch on the counter. "Is Lector like Frosch?" (e/n) asked no one in particular, "no, he's like a mini Sting cheerleader" Rogue face palmed, "then how come Frosch isn't anything like you?" Yukino stifled her laugh by biting her lip, "since when were you into teasing me?" he asked peering over at her. "Since we got a new member" she smiled, "ah! I'm beat!", everyone looked at the doorway, "hey Master! Back already?" Orga asked leaning against the wall, "cut the Master crap! I told you I don't care about that! And I would've been back sooner if I didn't pass out on the train" the.. holy godly being that is of Sting Eucliffe, I mean what.

"Hey Sting, there's a new girl" the small red exceed beside him, I'm assuming to be Lector said tugging on Sting's pants, "woah, hey cutie, what's your name? Can I call you mine?" Sting smirked, putting his hand under my chin and lifting my head up, 'w-wait, is Sting? The Master of Sabertooth, flirting with me?' I thought. "Her names (y/n), and she's our newest member" Rogue eyed Sting down, "OH CRAP! Sorry about that" Sting chuckled rubbing his nape embarrassed that he had instantly flirted with the first girl he saw, I mean I thought I looked pretty basic looking, I didn't have the best figure, my hair was just (h/l) and (h/c), my eyes were simply (e/c), and I had an Animal Taming magic, I'm really nothing special which was why Sting's flirts caught me off guard.

"I-It's really no problem" I cursed myself in my head for stammering, "HAH! You stuttered" (e/c) mocked me, I narrowed my eyes and pointed at him/her, and he/she turned into a worm, "HEY! CHANGE ME BACK!" (e/c) yelled wriggling towards me, "that's what you get for making fun of me" I twitched my eyebrow as I started down at him/her. "Woah, that was cool, can you turn Rogue into a worm too?" Sting asked me, "HEY!" Rogue snapped making me and Yukino laugh, "it only works on animals" I tucked my hair behind my ear shyly, "so can you turn Frosch into a frog? It's always been his dream" Lector asked me, "I could, but it's up to Rogue, I wouldn't want to change Frosch without his consent" I smiled. "She's so adorable and sweet, Sting try not to scare her away" their m'lady Minerva walked down from the office upstairs, "m-miss Minerva!" I stuttered shyly, "no need for the formalities, clearly Sting doesn't care" Minerva slapped the back of his head.

'IS SHE EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT?!' I thought with my eyebrow twitching, "I don't want people calling me Master! Like some weird erotica or something that merry_bee writes" Sting snapped holding the back of his head, "well you are the boss" I blushed, rubbing my neck, "stop, he'll make us call him boss man for the next week" Yukino giggled holding her head making the five of us laugh.

(time skip)

"Thank you so much for letting me into the guild Sting, I love this place already" I avoided eye contact with Sting as I agreed to help him close up the guild, "it's no problem, we're glad to have you as apart of our guild" he smiled widely back at me, (e/n) was asleep and resting on my shoulder, "I had heard from Sorcerer Weekly that you're super cocky and flirty, I guess they were wrong" I murmured rubbing my neck, "well technically they aren't, Minerva and Yukino just told me not to scare you away" he chuckled, 'HOW'D HE HEAR M- oh, he's a Dragon Slayer.. I didn't think that one through' I thought holding my head. "Yeah, but Sting's the best Master there is! You'll get used to his flirting habit after awhile" Lector warned me, "so you flirt with a lot of people then?" I asked, a bit down, I mean I looked up to Sting ever since I saw him in the Grand Magic Games last year.

I felt him turn me around, my face flushed, being this close to him, "only the people worth flirting with" he lifted my chin with a smirk tugging at his lips, "I'd love to ask if you could be my girlfriend but it's too soon for that isn't it?" he asked me, "you gotta go on a few dates with her first or you'll make her think she's delusional" (e/n) said from my shoulder. "So I did hear that right?" I asked him/her, "Sting's not known for being patient, you can't just ask someone to be your girlfriend the same day you meet them" Lector crossed his arms, "can I ask them on a date the same day I meet them?" he asked Lector, "why don't you ask the girl instead of the exceed?" (e/n) asked him, I turned (e/c) into a bird and threw him/her across the guild like a paper airplane, him/her cawing and flying to avoid hitting the ground.

"So.. what would you say to a date?"

"Hm.. w-well.. maybe just one or two"

~~~

GO CHECK OUT merry_bee  SHE'S AMAZING AND HAS REALLY GREAT ONE SHOTS + LEMONS FOR MY FELLOW PERVS OUT THERE. <3