Laxus X Amnesiac ! Reader : Will You Remember Me

~~~

~~~

"LAXUS!", Erza ran into the guild hall, "what's going on?" he asked, confused at Erza's panicking, "(y/n) was found unconscious! She's with Porlyusica! Come on!" she dragged him away, Laxus immediately getting up at the sound of you, "what happened?" he asked, "we'll meet you there! Go!" Freed shooed Laxus as he went to go get Evergreen and Bickslow, the two S-Class wizards rushed towards Porlyusica's home. "(Y/n) was found unconscious, we don't know what happened, isn't she supposed to be in Hargeon?" Erza asked, "yeah she was, damn it I told her I should've gone with her" Laxus cursed himself as they ran as fast as they could to Porlyusica, slamming the door open, to the pink haired mage who was standing next to the bed you were laying in. "Porlyusica... whats wrong?" Erza asked, noticing the mages' deafening silence, "I'm afraid (y/n) has gone through serious head trauma, it looks to be that her memory could be affected" Porlyusica said quietly, she reached up and wiped her eyes, "it looks bad, but we won't know how bad until she wakes up, and I can't guarantee that it's anytime soon" she added, Laxus and Erza saw a tear fall onto your arm.

"Can I see her? Alone? Please" Laxus asked, Erza and Porlyusica stepped aside and Laxus walked up to you, your toned, smaller than his body, was now bruised and dirty, bandages were wrapped around your head with a blood stain growing near your hippocampus, the spot in your temporal lobe where your memories resided. Laxus collapsed next to the bed and took your hand, he laid his head on the bed and held your hand tightly, "please come back to me. Please my little cookie" he whispered, of course referring to the nickname he gave you when you first started dating, he called you cookie because you were smaller than him, and everytime you kissed he always said you tasted sweet, hence the nickname cookie was born and he uses it as a term of endearment along with other little names as well.

It wasn't until a week had passed that you had finally shown signs of waking up, right when Porlyusica had found out, it didn't take long for Laxus to hurry to be at your side, when he bursted in with the Thunder Legion, Porlyusica had you in a room alone as she was pacing. "Where is she?" Evergreen asked, "no, none of you can go in there" she said sternly, still walking back and forth, "Porlyusica, let me see her" Laxus demanded, she bit her lip, "fine, but I warned you" she said and stepped out, voice quivering, "Laxus..." Freed whispered, "I have to see her, I have to" Laxus muttered to himself as he went to the room you were in and opened it. You were sitting up on the bed, holding a cup of tea, "oh... hello" you said calmly, Laxus didn't dare breathe, "wheres the nice wizard with the pink hair?", Laxus felt his heart stop, you didn't recognize Porlyusica, you also didn't recognize any of the Thunder Legion, and not even him. "(Y/n)?" Bickslow asked, his voice soft, "how do you know my name?" you asked, the little doe eyed facial expression you made that usually made Laxus' heart jump, now broke it, Laxus stormed out and held his chest.

"We'll go get her" Freed said shakily and shut the door, referring to Porlyusica, everyone stood in silence, no one wanted to say anything, it was until Laxus had fell to his knees and started sobbing that the Thunder Legion absolutely lost it, it was rare, extremely rare for Laxus to cry, so when the memory of you, not knowing who he was replayed in his head repeatedly, it broke him down little by little. Laxus always said he had a reputation to uphold and that he never wanted to show weakness, but you were his kryptonite, you were the only person that was able to keep him together, and now all of that was gone, years of memories were now gone in the blink of an eye. And all Laxus could think about was that you weren't the same, you don't remember the inside jokes, you don't remember the first date, you don't remember anything that you did together, you were his everything and he made a promise to protect you, so all Laxus could think of was that this was his fault for not going with you on that mission.

"Will you remember me, please, someone, anyone, I just want her back."

~~~

a/n: omg wow first chapter back after my mental break aaaaaaa part two is gonna be out VERY shortly because i wanted to give you guys something new since i took a bit of a break, thank you so much for understanding and stay tuned for part two ((((: