Jealous ! Natsu X Girlfriend ! Reader : What Is This Feeling

~~~

~~~

You and Gray were standing at the mission board, "hm... should we take an S Class mission?" you suggested quietly, Gray glared around the guild, he locked eyes with Gramps and shivered, "not right now" he chuckled softly making you laugh quietly. "Then what team would Erza like to take with us? She complained the last one we took was too easy" you sighed with your arms crossed, "he's not looking! Quick!" Gray whispered as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you upstairs. You panicked and almost tripped, peering over the ledge you saw Gramps wasn't paying attention, "ok quick just grab one and go!" you giggled, the two of you both grabbed a mission off the board and quickly ran back down to avoid Gramp's suspicion. "Crap, I grabbed a weeks long mission, how about yours?" you asked, leaning over to see the paper, "same here, dang it, we need a mission that's quick and has a high reward" he groaned, both of you sighed, "try again in fifteen minutes?" he asked, you nodded, "meet at the board in fifteen" you said and separated to avoid suspicion from Gramps.

You walked over to your boyfriend who was passive aggressively tapping the bench he sat on wth Lucy as her and Happy talked, "hey baby, you alright?" you asked noticing how tense he was, "yeah, nothing, it's fine" he huffed in between breaths, you glared at him, "you really expect me to believe that?" you asked, "it's whatever" he scoffed and looked away. You looked at Lucy and Happy, 'what's up with him?' you mouthed to Lucy, she shrugged, "uh... did I miss something?" you asked, putting your hand on his shoulder, he shrugged you away, "woah woah woah!" you snapped, crossing your arms, "Natsu, what's up with you?" you asked, in a more serious voice. "I don't like the way he looks at you" he said angrily, you couldn't help but giggle at how childish he seemed now, he had his arms crossed and he was looking away from you with a pout, "does me running around the guild with Gray make you mad?" you said, egging him on, "no, not at all, why would I care about some perverted stripper with you?" he asked, you smirked and got off the bench, "well if you say so" you smiled, knowing exactly that he was jealous, but if he wouldn't admit it, you'd play with him for a little bit.

"Hey Mira, do they have S Class missions that dont last a super long time?" you asked, joining her at the bar, "teasing Natsu like that wont end well (y/n)" she said slyly as she wiped a glass clean, "I have no idea what you're talking about" you smiled, feigning innocence as you looked around the guild. "With Gray of all people? Come on Natsu will never admit it" she smiled as she lined up the glasses, "its not like I've been flirting with Gray, we're just being like how we normally were, it's just different now that me and Natsu are together" you said with a smile, Natsu still held that pouty face as he glared away from you on purpose. "You'd better be nice and completely spoil him after you put him through this" she said, "I'm not that harsh, I'm just not sure he's ever been jealous before" you admitted, "well yeah because he's never had someone he's liked as much as you" she said, you giggled on instinct, clutching your hands into fists. "He still makes you all giggly and you're torturing the poor soul" she shook her head, "fifteen minutes! Back to work, lecture me later Mira" you smiled and waved before walking back to the mission board to join Gray.

Gramps was speaking with Erza so you two snuck back up to the top, putting the two you took back and grabbing two more, "what are you two doing?", you both jumped and covered your mouths when Laxus scared the two of you, "don't do that!" you scolded him quietly, "you two are the ones that shouldn't be up here" Laxus said annoyedly, you put a finger to your lips and rushed back downstairs with Gray, both of you collapsed on the bench, laughing and avoiding checking to see if Gramps was looking. Both of you clutching your chest, your hearts racing from the panic that Laxus put you two through, "on the bright side, we got one" Gray chuckled as he showed you the mission, "two" you smiled, showing him yours making the two of you sigh in relief. You heard wood break and jumped to see Natsu leaving the guild, "whoops, I might've pushed it" you admitted, "Gray?! (Y/n)?!" Gramps yelled, you looked over and saw Laxus standing with Gramps. "Laxus you snitch!" Gray shouted, "GOTTA GO FIND MY BOYFRIEND SORRY GRAY!" you yelled as you pushed the mission in Gray's hands and ran out of the guild after Laxus.

"Natsu!" you yelled and ran after your boyfriend, "why do you look so much happier with Gray than you do me?!" he shouted, tears brimming the corners of his eyes, you clutched your chest in surprise, "w-what is this feeling?! My chest tightens and I get worried that I'm gonna lose you!" he asked as he held his head, his hands tightly clutching his hair. You ran towards him, swinging your arms around him, "I'm sorry!" you apologized, "what... what are you sorry for?" he asked softly, "you're jealous Natsu... i-its when you're worried about losing someone you want or care about" you said, your voice starting to crack, "I-I thought that it would be fun to tease you b-but I went too far I'm sorry!" you apologized, your tears starting to fall. "W-Wait are you crying? Why are you crying?! I'm sorry!" he panicked, you laughed as you hugged him tighter, burying your face into his collar, "I love you Natsu..." you muttered, he paused.

You two haven't said it yet, in fact you two only got together because Lucy explained to him that when two people really care about each other and they want a future together, they date, to which Natsu almost dated the entire guild, she explained she meant it romantically, and the next day, you showed up to the guild saying that Natsu asked you to date him and boom, now you're dating him. But you haven't said you loved him, vice versa, but it came out almost naturally right now, "you dont have to say i—" you started, but he interrupted you, "I... I love you too" he said, his arms pulling you tighter against his chest. You smiled, your heart doing kickflips as you giggled and buried your face in his chest from embarrassment, "come on! Lets go home..." you smiled, taking his hand and pulling him along the street.

"Why dont we go get that mission you were looking for?"

"NO, how about we DONT go back to the guild right now"

~~~

a/n: awe i liked writing this, requested by @__gALaxY__qUeEn__