Fairy Tail ! Christmas Special's : Zeref, Freed, Bickslow, Cobra and Jellal

Zeref: One Day

~~~

"Zeref!" you called out, "come on did you get buried under the snow or something?!" you yelled throughout the forest, "ah black snow, you're nearby" you laughed seeing the tinted snow, "Zeref!" you whined, getting cold, "(y/n)?", "hey!" you smiled and ran over, "here I brought you some pumpkin pie, why are you all alone on Christmas I told you to come into town" you huffed, "you know I can't" he sighed, "you shouldn't be alone on Christmas" you said sadly, "go back home, spend Christmas with your family" he motioned back towards town, "you're my family" you said, taking his hands. "You're sweet (y/n) but please, spend this time with your guild and your family, the people who care about you the most" he pleaded, "well... you care about me right?" you asked, giving him puppy eyes, "yeah... yeah of course" he said, holding your hand tighter than before.

"Then... then I wanna spend it with you, please?" you whined, "ok" he sighed, you giggled and hugged him, you were one of the very few people that could even get close to Zeref much less touch him, he wrapped his arms around you tightly, holding you close. You smiled up at him, "lets go to the beach tonight, just you and me, I bet it'll be extra pretty tonight" you told him, "won't there be people?" he asked, "they'll probably be at home, it'll be ok" you comforted him, "promise?" he said nervously, "you never leave this forest Zeref, please? The beach is really beautiful at night" you begged, "ok ok...", when the full moon rose you and Zeref left the snow covered beach. "Hah its so cold and pretty" you smiled, running on the snow before falling down, "(y/n)!" Zeref panicked and rushed over beside you, you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the snow, "come on!" you laughed breathlessly, playfully throwing snow at him, "isn't it nice?" you laughed, looking up at the sky, "it is" he whispered, looking at the moon reflecting on the ocean.

"Say Zeref, you think one day you'll be able to live among us again?" you asked, looking over at him, "I wish desperately, I would give anything to be with humans again" he sighed, "but I doubt it, I live to die (y/n), you've known that since we met" he whispered as he avoided your eyes. "You're also really underaged for me" he said, you playfully shoved him, happy that he was cracking jokes with you, "but I want to fulfill my sole purpose, it's gonna happen sooner or later" he said, taking a deep breath, "I dont want you to die" you whispered, hugging him tightly. "(Y/n) the last time I fell in love... I lost her forever, and it was my fault, I can't lose you too" he mumbled sadly, "Zeref..." you muttered, "I want to kiss you, but I cant, I cant repeat history, I don't want you to get hurt" he said with his eyes watering. "Sometimes I wonder if it'd be worth it to kiss you, is death worse than not being able to love you?" you whispered, "I won't let you die because of me" he said, cupping your cheek with worry in his eyes.

"One day when it's right, but for now, let's just spend more Christmas' together"

Freed: Infirmary Christmas