Gray X Pregnant ! Reader : We Can't Wait To Meet You

~~~

~~~

(n/n) - nickname
(f/f) - favorite flavor

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

"Gray sweetheart can you get me something to eat?" I asked him, "sure love" he said kissing my forehead as he got off the bench and walked to the bar where Mira was cleaning a glass. I sat on the bench rubbing my growing belly bump, Gray came back and sat besides me, "it'll be ready in a bit ok?" he asked taking my hand again, "alright" I said happily.

"She sent you on a quest and you came back empty handed."

"Laxus where did you come from?!" I yelled seeing him tower over me and glare down at Gray, I remember when Gray was scared of Erza, and I remember the face he made. He now also makes that face whenever he sees Laxus, and when Laxus is angry, usually Gray's face is not visible because it's in Laxus's fist. "Laxus really it's ok, food has to cook you know" I laughed quietly, "I just want to stay beside her as much as I can" Gray told him.

"Awe.. you're being sweet again" I cried, over emotionally, he laughed quietly, "don't cry" he said sweetly brushing my tear away with his thumb. He leaned forward and was about to kiss my last tear away when a hand grabbed his head, "I can't even be romantic here" he groaned quietly, I laughed quietly.

"You can be all lovey dovey at home" Laxus said pulling Gray back, "Laxus~" I whined pouting my lips out, "I'm just looking out for my little sister" he said crossing his arms and looking away, "Gray!", Mira was calling him over. "Give me a second" Gray said kissing the top of my hand before going to the bar.

"He's just making sure he can kiss something" Laxus humphed glaring at Gray run to the bar, "I mean he can't kiss anywhere else with you around" I laughed putting both hands on my stomach, "I need to protect my little sister, he already got you knocked up, so I have to be extra protective now" he told me. "You were already extra protective before I got pregnant, and please please please, never, ever, use the term 'knocked up' with me again" I laughed holding my head.

"Here love" Gray said sitting beside me with some food, it looked delicious until I saw a certain color, I stared it down, "what's wrong?" Gray asked slightly worried. "I don't wanna eat the greens!" I whined like a four year old, "you have to (n/n), it's good for you and the baby" he told me. "But I'd rather eat cake!" I humphed crossing my arms, "I CAN HELP!" Erza yelled raising her hand with her eyes glistening. "No Erza, you know as well as I do she shouldn't be eating that as much as you do" Gray told her, "but cake is irresistible" Erza whispered.

gray's pov

"I know right?!" (y/n) yelled back at Erza, "(y/n)" I said seriously, she sighed and I watched her (e/c) eyes fill with sadness, I sighed and held my head. "Ok ok, if you eat your greens then you can have a SMALL slice of cake" I told her, her eyes instantly shined and she perked up, "really?!" she asked cheerfully. I smiled weakly and nodded, "ok ok!" she said excitedly and started eating, I laughed quietly and tucked her hair behind her ears so it didn't go into her food or get in her face.

"I'm done! Do I get cake now?!" she asked like a child, "sure, what kind do you want" I asked her, "hmm~ (f/f)!" she said smiling widely as she raised her hands. I laughed quietly, "alright, I'll ask Mira" I said happily ruffling her hair as I got up to talk to Mira.

(y/n)'s

"He/She's kicking again" I laughed petting my stomach, "here you go love" Gray said sitting next to me, "thank you sweetheart" I said happily taking the plate. Gray also noticed my stomach every so often bump up, which he knew meant the baby was kicking, he smiled and put his hand on my stomach.

"Hey you in there" Gray said leaning closer to my stomach, I laughed quietly as I weakly covered my mouth since I chewing a piece of the (f/f) cake I had. "This is daddy, no stranger danger" he kept talking as his lips were an inch away from my stomach, "mommy and daddy love you very much" he told him/her. "We can't wait to meet you." he said happily gently kissing my stomach, I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. "Thanks ice princess" I laughed quietly smiling at him, he smiled back at me, but I saw his eyebrow twitch ever so weakly.

gray's pov

(Y/n) eventually fell asleep in the guild, it was late and only me, Gramps, Mira, Laxus and her were still here, "come here you" I whispered bending down and picking (y/n) up. "I'm gonna take her home, we'll be back tomorrow Gramps" I told Gramps as I walked to the doorway of the guild. "Gray", I turned my head back and Laxus was standing up proud and tall as usual.

"Take good care of her, that's my little sister you're carrying" Laxus told me sternly, "I know Laxus" I laughed quietly adjusting my grip on her. "No Gray, I'm serious, you'd better take good care of her, or I swear I'll lock you in a room with Natsu" he threatened, "think about it like this Laxus" I said looking back at the front door. "If I didn't want to take good care of her she wouldn't be pregnant right now."

*fast heavy footsteps*

"Laxus don't hurt him, I'm trying to sleep."

"You're awake?!"

"Im just lazy and I don't wanna walk."

~~~

A/N: merry_bee thank you for the idea, I'm so uncreative. XD <3