Gray X Best Friend ! Reader: Rainy Day

~~~

~~~

"Ok ok so, I spy with my little eyes... something~ green" you smiled, jumping along the path, "(y/n), we are in a FOREST, PICK ANOTHER COLOR!" he snapped, you scoffed, "you're just not up for the challenge" you mocked him, "fine, I spy with my little eyes... something~~ red" you said, spotting a red bird sitting in a tree, it didn't take long for Gray to notice the only spot of red within eyesight, "that bird?" he asked, pointing at the bird high up in the tree as you walked closer, "uh huh" you nodded proudly. "My turn, uh... I spy with my little eyes something white" he said, "clouds?" you asked, pointing at the mix of white and grey clouds, he shook his head, "hm" you hummed, searching through vicinity, "oh! Those daisy's!" you said in excitement, pointing at a field of daisy's nearby, he laughed and ran over to them, reaching down and pulling a handful out of the dirty, "you got it" he smiled, sticking them in various directions of your hair.

You laughed and grabbed a few, putting them in his hair too, that was when it got darker, both of you heard a loud rumble of thunder, "oh no" you whined, "come on!" you rushed Gray and the two of you ran to find shelter, you ended up finding a large oak tree with big enough branches to shelter the two of you from the downpour that started as soon as the two of you collapsed against the trunk. "Awe man, all the flowers came out" you whined, not feeling the flowers stuck in your hair anymore, Gray smiled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a few daisy's that were missing a few petals that got caught in the fabric. "They're kinda messed up but whatever" he laughed and stuck them in your hair making you laugh, "ah man, we're stuck here now" you complained, resting your head on his shoulder, "it should surpass soon" Gray said, playing with your hair as you laid against him.

"You think it may be Juvia?" you asked curiously, "way to kill the mood man" Gray playfully shoved you making you laugh, "it very well could be! She has cool magic and she can change the weather, I just shoot chains out of my hands" you sighed, "come on, its still cool" he nudged you, "ok ice man" you rolled your eyes, "you can tie people up! and throw them against walls and stuff, you can't tell me you don't find it fun to pin Natsu to the wall and dangle chicken in front of him" he said mockingly, "ok ok it is fun" you laughed. "AGH!" you shouted suddenly when water splashed onto you, the leaves on branch above you caved in and poured the rain water on you, "well that sucks" you sighed, "well you're already wet now" Gray said, getting up and kneeling in front of you, "get on" he said, "your back?" you asked him, "no my forehead" he teased, you pouted and got onto his back.

Gray lifted you up and walked out into the rain, "are you crazy?!" you yelled at him, "come on I'm not scared of a little rain, I just didn't want you to get wet, but since you're already soaked I'll just carry you home" he said as he walked faster in the rain, trying not to slip. "Thanks" you said, resting your head on his shoulder, he smiled and rushed to your shared house, the two of you moved in together when you realized rent was too expensive and now you two share a nice house and split the rent. The two of you rushed inside, "I CALL THE SHOWER!" you yelled and ran to the one bathroom your house had, "hey no fair! I carried you home in the rain let me take a shower first!" he growled, chasing after you, "yeah but you did it out of the kindness of your heart, be kind again and let me go first" you laughed and rushed into the bathroom, trying to shut the door but he overpowered you and went in.

"Fine, lets share, like the old days" he said, I met his sultry eyes, "old days was little one year old us not knowing anything" you said, panicking and avoiding his eyes, "scared? Not up for the challenge?" he said slyly, "it's not right..." you muttered, Gray pulled your chin to face him before he pressed his sweet lips against yours, Gray was your everything, he was your bestfriend, you'd never thought of him in a romantic way until he just kissed you, and it didn't feel wrong, if anything it felt right. Gray pulled back and locked eye contact with you, "come on, we should take a shower now" he said, standing up and removing his shirt.

"You cant just kiss me and then proceed to undress"

"Watch me"