Gajeel X Assassin ! Reader : I Can Harm A Lot More Than A Fly

this was requested by merry_bee who is a fantastic writer so check her out

this was requested by merry_bee who is a fantastic writer so check her out. :)

~~~

(e/c) - eye color
(c/n) - code name
(f/c) - favorite color
(r/i) - random item
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(h/s) - hair style

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

"Dark guilds?" I whispered listening in on a conversation in town, "I heard the Dark Guild Phantom Lord was after someone from the Heartfilian Family" a man said to the group of guys. "And apparently they're really serious about getting them, sending their S-Class wizards on the job" another man said looking around for onlookers or eavesdroppers.

Since I was in the shadows I wasn't spotted, "you know it's real if they send Black Steel Gajeel on the job" another person added, "the Element Four would kill anyone in their way to do this job wouldn't they" someone asked them. "Maybe, but I know for sure that Gajeel would" they kept talking amongst themselves, 'OH KILLING?!' I thought excitedly.

My (e/c) eyes glistened at the word, "kill", I ran closer to them in the shadows, "alright guys, see you around" one of them said as they turned around in my direction to walk off. When he walked down the road I reached out of the shadows and grabbed his leg, yanking him down and dragging him into the alleyway.

"Where's the Dark Guild known as Phantom Lord?" I asked angrily as my arm wrapped in shadows, "I-I-I don't k-know!" the guy stuttered in fear as my eyes shone bright red in the shadows. I clicked my tongue annoyedly, "tch, then you're of no use to me" I growled holding out my arm, "Shadow Demon Slash!" I growled as I swiped my arm at the man.

Blood splattering against the wall beside me, as the shadows disappeared, I wiped my hand against the black hoodie I wore, "now, I need to find that guild" I whispered dropping the guys lifeless pale body on the ground. I sunk into the shadows again and ran around the town, I was running past a tavern when I noticed a giant wanted paper inside. I traveled along the wall so my shadow wasn't too obvious, I snuck to the wall and pretended to be the shadow of the wall.

It was a crumpled paper that was stapled to the wall that wrote, "The Element Four strike again.." and then I didn't bother to read the rest, I scanned the paper and there was a symbol on the top right. "Maybe if I find someone with that symbol then I can find that guild" I whispered, "did you hear that?" some pink haired weirdo said from behind me. "Yeah I heard it too" a female with blonde hair added, I turned tail and snuck out before someone found me.

I jumped up onto the rooftops and ran across, I found a large building near a rocky terrain, but I saw a group of people with the emblem I saw on the flyer walk inside. I followed behind them and walk inside, "who the hell are you.", I peered up at a large man who was taller than me.