Natsu X Criminal ! Reader : Change Of Heart

A/N: this is a modern x reader, that's all

A/N: this is a modern x reader, that's all. :)

~~~

(r/j) - random jewel
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(h/s) - hair style
(e/c) - eye color

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

I quietly jumped into the window, and lightly closed the window, I wanted the (r/j), it was beautiful, and I was going to have it, I walked closer towards the room where it was on display. I tilted my head slightly and saw a small string stretched across the bottom of the door, I pulled a glove over my hand and opened the door. As I tiptoed over the tripwire and walked inside, I quietly shut the door and turned around, there it was, the (r/j).

It was on a small silver jewel holders with a clear square glass display case that was on top of the jewel, I walked closer and admired the jewel through the case.

"There she is~"

I saw on the other side of the case, he was waiting for me, 'crap, it's Officer Dragneel..' I thought worriedly, he's gotten so close many times to catching me but, he never has. "So going after the famous (r/j), going for a big find huh? You started with pickpocketing and now you're a well known criminal good show" he said mockingly clapping his hands. "Don't underestimate me, I'm also a criminal for homicide" I told him threateningly as I pulled a knife out of my pocket.

"Only because you didn't get what you wanted right away" he said as he started to walk around the jewelry case, I moved the opposite direction staying directly across from him. "But I've let the other things slide, touch this baby and you'll see five years in a place you like to escape from" he said looking at the jewelry case. "If I want it then I'll have it" I told him, "and let's say you wanted a man, and you wanted him, but someone already has him, would you still go after him?" he asked me. "I get what I want in the end, either way that's why I go after money, it cant cheat on me" I growled and started running towards the door.

He pulled out his taser and aimed it at me, I jumped on the doorknob and broke it as the taser gun hit the door, I threw my knife and shattered the glass jewelry case. The alarms started blaring but it was music to my ears, while Officer Dragneel was distracted with the blazing loud and bright red alarms going off. I lunged for the jewel still sitting open, I front flipped over the case and reached for the jewel.

Another hand met mine as Officer Dragneel tried to grab it, he did end up grabbing it and I had to wrestle him for it, 'I have no choice' I thought angrily as I leaned forward and kissed him, while he tried to process it, I yanked the jewel from his hand. Grabbed my knife as I kicked the window hard enough to shatter it, and ran out of the museum, with the (r/j) in my hand.

natsu's pov

"D-Did.. the criminal just kiss me?" I stuttered with a flustered red face, but was immediately snapped back into attention, 'crap! Lieutenant Scarlet's gonna kill me for this! and Officer Fullbuster will never let me live this down!' I thought annoyedly imagining the hell I'll go through when I get back.

'I swear to you, that one day I will find you, and I'll capture you myself, (f/n) (l/n)'

I was patrolling Magnolia today, Officer Fullbuser was on the other side of town, I sighed and leaned against a wall, it was a slow day, nothing was going on. Until I heard a voice, I knew instantly, that voice was familiar, I had heard it somewhere but I cant remember where I heard it, so I decided to go after it.

I turned the corner and saw a girl, she was knelt down by a bunch of little children dressed in tattered clothes and messy shoes as they crowded around her. "Hehe calm down guys, there's a necklace for all of you" she said smiling at the little kids, and when she handed each kid a necklace, I instantly knew who it was.

That was (f/n) (l/n), and the necklaces she was handing to the little kids, had a single jewel, which was a small portion of the (r/j) that she stole yesterday. Analyzing the kids, on their wrist they had bracelets, with another jewel that (y/n) had stolen two weeks ago, 'does she even steal to sell it?' I thought watching her as she smiled at all the kids.

She had (h/l) (h/c) (h/s) hair, her eyes were a shining (e/c), her smile was so bright, she looked NOTHING like a criminal when she wasn't stealing something. She looked like an average teenage girl, she stood up and patted the little kids heads, "you guys be good ok? I'm gonna go get you guys some food" she said sweetly.

"Thanks big sister!", "you're the best!", I heard more scattered cheers that made me smile, I looked up at a sign and realized that the building she was beside, was an orphanage, explains the tattered clothes. "Now go play in the back and don't give momma a hard time ok? I'll be back soon" she said pushing them towards a gate beside them before they ran into the backyard.

She turned to leave the small alleyway until she saw me, where it felt like her heart skipped a beat as she froze, but she instantly regained her composure. She smiled and walked past me, "good morning officer" she said with a smile as she walked past me, "good morning (y/n)" I cooed evilly as I leaned against the wall.

(y/n)'s pov

'No no no! Officer Dragneel recognized me!' I thought worriedly as I kept walking, pretending to brush it off, I kept walking and found myself at the market, I didn't sell the (r/j) so I don't have money. Which meant I'll need to steal it, "don't even think about it (y/n)", hearing the voice sent chills up my spine.

"I have a weakness when it comes to kids anyway" Officer Dragneel said walking up beside me with one hand rubbing his nape as the other held a small stack of cash enough to pay for food. "Had a change of heart huh pinkie?" I teased the Officer, "like I said, I have weaknesses to children" he said looking almost seductively.

"Don't give me that look I'm not a child." I said crossing my arms annoyedly as I tilted my hip sassily, "that's not.. why I was looking at you like that.." he told me as his almost seductive look went away. "Oh.. then why?" I asked curiously, he went silent for a moment, "...keep your innocence while you can" he said patting my head.

"Innocence?! I've killed people!"

*complete silence*

"I said that too loud didn't I?"

"Yeah."