Sting X Mom ! Reader : All I Ever Wanted

~~~

~~~

"Separate beds or bunk beds?" you asked the two kids, "bunk beds!" (d/n) said with her hands in the air, "yeah bunk beds!" (s/n) agreed, your daughter was on Sting's shoulder, Sting's hands holding (d/n)'s ankles as you carried (s/n) on your side, "ok, go find one you like" Sting said as he put her down, the two kids running around the bedroom area of the store, looking at the different bunk beds as you leaned against Sting. "You're building it" you teased, "me?!" he asked in surprise, "uh uh, our vows included always working together in dire times which means we're BOTH building this bed" he said as he ruffled your hair, giggling you pushed him slightly as you ran ahead to follow the kids as they eyed every single mattress with wide eyes and bright smiles. "Mama this one! This one!" (d/n) giggled as she jumped onto the bottom bunk of one, "you sure guys? Did you look through everything?" you asked, sitting beside her as (s/n) jumped into your lap, both nodding excitedly.

"HOW DOES THIS WORK?!" Sting shouted, "the instructions are right in front of you" you sighed as you handed him a sandwich, "thank you, I will proceed to angrily eat this sandwich and stare blankly at this piece of paper" he said, tightly gripping the paper, you took it out of his hand before putting it back correctly, he was reading it upside down, "the kids are distracted with Lector so I'll give you a hand" you chuckled, sitting on the floor beside him, "no its ok, go have fun with the kids" he assured you as he took a bite of the sandwich. "No no they'll be fine, besides the sooner we finish this the sooner we can go to the guild" you smiled, winking, "besides if I figure out how to put this together before you I get bragging rights" you giggled af stuck your tongue out as you stole the instruction manual, "hey!" he said, mid mouthful as he leaned over and tried to grab it, sitting criss cross meant he almost fell when he leaned forward and you held the manual back behind you. "Up here!" you teased and waved it in the air, Sting twitched his eyebrow as he glared up at you, "you are so naughty you know that?" he said as he distracted you with a kiss before snagging the papers back, "you taste like a BLT" you shivered, "thanks its good by the way" he smiled as he kept eating and reading the instructions at the same time.

"BOOM! THE EUCLIFFE FAMILY HAS ARRIVED!" Sting shouted, kicking the front door of the guild open, "boom!" (s/n) yelled as he stood proudly next to Sting, (d/n) shook her head disappointedly in your arms making you laugh, "that's my job" you giggled as you kissed the tip of her nose and followed them inside, everyone in the guild adored the two kids, swarming them and spoiling them, you collapsed at the bar where Minerva was giggling, "you look tired" she said, "whatever gave you that idea?" you huffed, she chuckled and looked at everyone playing with the kids, Orga had (s/n) on his shoulders, "wow it's so much higher up here than on daddy's shoulders!" (s/n) said in awe, "that hurts my feelings" Sting pouted. "Meanie!" (d/n) yelled at (s/n) as Yukino carried her on her side. "Me and Sting had a battle with a bunk bed we had to build so we're exhausted" you explained to Minerva who laughed, "I'm shouldnt be surprised" she sighed, "you four seem to be doing well, you sure you dont need a break? Everyones more than ready to babysit" she chuckled, "yeah yeah you're not stealing my kids anytime soon" you playfully pushed her. "No way, Sting would never, those kids stick to him like velcro, we tried to let Rogue watch them once and they cried before me and Sting were out the door" you explained, "well they're as clingy and needy as you and Sting are, they're definitely your kids" she said, you rolled your eyes making her laugh again.

"Go play with the children I can tell you're dying to" you told her, "if they go missing and I'm not here I swear I know nothing" she teased as she went to the others, Sting taking the opportunity to join you, he sat on the stool next to you as he hugged your waist, pulling you closer, "hello beautiful" he smiled, kissing your cheek as you nuzzled his head against your collar. "Hi handsome, tired yet?" you laughed, "I've been tired since we got up" he said making you smile and hold his cheek, lifting his face to give him a kiss before looking back at the others who were playing with the kids, "you know, Rogue had the audacity to say that you were raising three kids" he scoffed, "he's not wrong" you shrugged playfully, "awe" he pouted, giving you his best sad face, you laughed and kissed him again, "you're the best father you know that right Sting? You're a big child but you are an amazing father and husband" you said, holding both of his cheeks so he looked up at you. "I'm married to the best woman alive" he said proudly, you smiled, "youre damn right!" you teased and poked his nose before letting him go, "hey that was your cue to give me another kiss" he whined as he jumped onto your stool, clinging to you as he peppered you in kisses.

When you and Sting finally made it home, he said he would put the kids to bed as you cleaned up various stray parts of the house, dirty clothes on the floor, trash from the bunk bed packaging and such, not noticing Sting go in and out of the bedroom, before you went to change and getting ready for bed, when you noticed Sting wasnt back to the room you went and checked the kids room. Sting was wearing his sweatpants, no shirt as per usual, asleep on the bed with (s/n) laying next to him, Sting's arm wrapped around him protectively, and (d/n) was laying flat on Sting's chest, his other hand laying on her back as all three of them were fast asleep on the bottom bunk. You saw the open picture book laying sideways on bed, you walked in and closed the book, setting it on the nightstand before turning off the small lamp, you got ready to leave them be until you felt a hand hold the sleeve of your shirt, you peered back at Sting who was weakly tugging on the shirt for you to stay. You smiled softly and picked up (s/n) as gently as you could, before laying down next to Sting who scooted further on the mattress, you laid (s/n) between you and Sting as Sting's arm was under your neck, his hand playing wits your sprawled our hair, you were cuddling your son as you fell asleep against him, Sting holding you close. "I love you." he whispered, you smiled weakly, "I love you too" you said, he chuckled quietly at your tired response, "let's stay like this forever."

~~~

a/n: dad sting dad sting dad sting