Cheater ! Sting X Girlfriend ! Reader : Misunderstanding

~~~

~~~

"He's doing what? Where?" you asked Minerva in surprise, "I dont know I heard something about this woman who was boasting about going on a date with the Master of Sabertooth, part of me figured it was you but you're not the boasting type" she said as she crossed her arms. "Hold on I'm going" you said, getting off the bar stool, "I'll hold the fort down here, if you dont find him come back here, hopefully he's just lost somewhere" she said, you nodded weakly as you left the guild, the sick feeling in your stomach as you rushed out of the guild, searching the town for Sting. You groaned when you checked all of your signature spots where you and him would sneak away from Rogue and responsibilities, he wasn't at any of them, "AGH STING EUCLIFFE WHERE ARE YOU?!" you shouted in frustration, "someone call my name?", you swing around and saw Sting, a female's arm linked with his elbow. The female tensed up seeing you standing there, you and Sting were the King and Queen of Sabertooth, and everyone in Fiore knew it, the female started to panic. Your first instinct was to blast her away, but then you locked eyes with Sting, "wait... why are you so calm?" you mumbled at Sting, he looked, normal.

"Why wouldnt I be?" he asked, you scoffed, "because your... girlfriend? Is in front of you? Sting what the hell?" you yelled, starting to get angry, "my girlfriend is right here" he said, putting his hand over the girls hand that was resting on his bicep, "you... what?" you asked quietly, "you're not even ashamed?! You're out with another woman when just this morning you were telling me about how much you loved me?" you yelled, your eyes started to water. Your heart pounding in your chest, "evil doesnt even come close to this" you spat angrily, "hey... back off me and my girlfriend" he said sternly, you slapped your forehead as your tears fell. "I'm in love with a cheating, idiot, oh my heavens" you said as the tears streamed down your cheek and down your neck, wetting the collar of your shirt, "I'm sorry but... we'll be going now" he said as he turned to walk away with the girl in tow. Your heart wrenched and your face actually contorted in pain, "sorry about that bee" the woman smiled at Sting before he smiled, planting a kiss on her lips, you choked on your own spit, clutching your chest as you turned around, she called him by YOUR nickname for him, that hit harder, "well, dont bother coming home, asshole" you growled, storming away before you decided to get physical with him and the female.

What pissed you off most was that he didn't even try to deny it, and he had the audacity to call another woman his girlfriend, in front of you, his 'girlfriend', you stormed back to the guild, looking for Minerva, desperately needing a shoulder to lay on, not cry, because you refused to cry over someone who cheated on you. "(Y/n)?" Minerva asked, watching you come in, the entire guild could feel the dark aura surrounding you, it was heavy and painful, the members didn't want to get too close, "he... he..." you started, trying to force out words, but nothing was coming out, your voice getting lost in your throat as your eyes watered again. "Was he really out with another woman? HES DEAD!" Minerva shouted the ending and got ready to walk out of the guild, you grabbed her wrist, "please stay with me... I-I don't wanna crumble in front of the guild" you whispered, she calmed down, walking with you back to the bar.

"(Y/n)!", you turned at Lector's voice, you couldn't blame Lector, he wasn't even there, but you doubted him at some point, "I need your help! Its Sting!" he pleaded, you shut your eyes and took a deep breath, "Lector I dont w—" you started, "this lady brainwashed him!", you paused and tilted your head, "what...?" you asked, your voice cracking so you cleared your throat, "this morning a lady ran into us on the way to the station, and Sting started calling her (y/n) and getting all lovey dovey with her it was weird that wasn't you right?!" Lector asked as he tugged on your pant leg. "I'm sorry Lector say that again?" you said as you picked up the little exceed. "We were at the station, and a woman bumped into Sting, and he started to call her (y/n)!" he said, "I'll be back" you told Minerva and carried Sting out of the guild, you went back to the last place you saw Sting and searched the surrounding area, finding them walking down a street. "That her?" you asked, Lector nodded, you stormed up to the two and landed a blow to the back of the females head, she toppled over and fell unconscious, "dont mess with the Queen of the Tigers" you growled, Sting stumbled for a second. "(Y/n)?" he said, he looked down at the unconscious female, "I didn't do that right?" he asked nervously, "I sure hope not" you whispered and wrapped your arms around him.

"You idiot! You let some random mage brainwash you! You couldn't even pay attention to me!" Lector cried as he hit Sting's chest, "brainwash?" Sting asked, "you thought that woman was (y/n)" Lector said pointing at the woman, Sting swung his head to look at you, "(y/n) I—" he started, you buried your face into his chest, "i-it wasn't your fault... let's... let's just f—" you started, "no... it's bothering you, I'm sorry, I'll work hard to make it up to you" he said as he hugged you tightly. You nuzzled your head against his collar, standing up higher, he picked you up and kissed you, "I know you love me Sting... it was just an unfortunate accident, and if you dont take me away from here, I'm gonna make murder look like an unfortunate accident" you said, he chuckled and kissed you again, "we're going home and bleaching your lips, you're... tainted" you said and pushed his face away.

"Can we dye them blue?"

~~~

a/n: i-i love sting but i had no idea how to end this SDKSDAKSNAK cause i dont accept cheaters and would never forgive them so i hope this was ok, requested by @__gALaxY__qUeEn__