Laxus X Soulmate ! Reader : Soulmarks

~~~

~~~

"Come on slowpoke!" you shouted at your bestfriend, running out of the guild, "jeez alright tiny" Laxus complaining, rushing after you, the two of you heading to a diner that you both met at, "so, Alzack and Bisca found out they're soulmates" you told him, "ew gross" he said which made you laugh, "it's sweet, they go good together" you smiled, "uh huh, sure they both like shooting things, big deal" he rolled his eyes, "alright i get you aren't exactly cupid but that doesn't mean you have to crap on other people's happiness" you scolded him, "right sorry, ooooh that's soooo cute, i totally knew they were gonna end up together" he cooed in a high pitched mocking tone, to which you threw your fork at him, he leaned over to dodge it, "hey there missy! that's not allowed! that is harassment!" he snapped playfully, "uh huh feel the wrath of my spoon next" you said and threw it at him, he caught it, "will you stop it?!" he laughed as he put it down which caused you laugh along with him.

After a few more minutes of talking, he suddenly asked you a rather deep question, "do you think you've met your soulmate yet?" he asked you, "hm" you hummed, thinking, "I dont know, I'm still young, I may not meet my soulmate until I'm eighty, or I might meet my soulmate tomorrow" you shrugged, "do you think you've met yours?" you asked him back, "maybe, soulmate marks don't tell you anything about your soulmate do they?" he asked, "well in some cases yeah, like Alzack and Bisca have a gun shaped birth mark, but in most cases it's just the same shape or something" you shrugged. "What's your soulmate mark?" he asked, "we've been bestfriends for how long now and you still don't know what it is?" you asked teasingly, "ok keep your secrets" he smirked making you smile, "one day you'll find out" you edged him on, "are you gonna tell me what yours is?" you asked, "or is that big bad boy scar on your eye actually a birthmark?" you mocked him.

"Very funny sweet cheeks" he guffawed, "no, actually, it's like a teardrop or something, I don't know its a weird shape" he brushed it off, "man what if your soulmate is just an expert crier?" you asked, "or... what if she's a water mage?" he said in a deeper tone as a smirk crept onto his face, "shut up Pikachu" you controlled the water in your glass to splash on him as you left in embarrassment. "Stupid Laxus doesn't know what he's talking about" you grumbled to yourself and left the diner, kicking the ground in embarrassment, you'd be damned if Laxus was your soulmate, your birthmark was a pair of headphones so you assumed it was a sound or music mage, Laxus couldn't have been your soulmate, who knows maybe Juvia could be Laxus' soulmate, which was actually highly unlikely. You stormed back to the girls dorm and ran to Erza and Mira, your most trusted comrades, "guys... soulmates are dumb" you said, "oh come now (y/n), still sad over Alzack and Bisca?" Mira asked, "I'm not sad! I just... I wanna know who mine is, it's bothering me" you huffed, crossing your arms, "what's your soulmate mark again? Isn't it a shape?" Erza asked, "it's a pair of headphones, but I don't know any sound or music mages" you whined, kicking your feet.

"(Y/n) you're actually kidding right?" Mira laughed, "what?" you asked, confused with wide eyes, "(y/n) haha, not all soulmate marks are for magic, it could be for a hobby or liking someone has" Mira smiled, "exactly, I knew a girl who had a book for a soulmate mark, and her soulmate loved to read" Erza laughed, "so... its possible that my soulmate might like music?" you asked, "oh (y/n) please tell me you're kidding" Erza said with a serious tone, "WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME?!" you shouted in frustration, "(y/n), who on this earth IF ANYONE, likes music" Mira said in a mocking tone, "give a minute" Mira said to Erza making you splash water in her face as you started to think, "WAIT!" you shouted loudly, "she's getting it" Erza said nodding slowly, "GAJEEL LIKES MUSIC!" you yelled and started to run out the door, "OH FOR— (Y/N)!" Erza shouted and grabbed you before you could leave.

"(Y/n)! You have a pair of headphones on your ribs! And someone else has a teardrop on their ribs! I WONDER! WHO IT COULD BE!" Mira screamed are you in frustration, your eyes widened, you turned and started to run out again, you ran to Laxus' house as soon as possible, "yes~" he sang, opening the door and leaning against the doorway, "LAXUS I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION!" you yelled at him, "yes~?" he sang again, "I think, that it very well may be possible, that you! Might be my soulmate" you said very slowly, he leaned his head back and started laughing, "this is hilarious" he said, wheezing between words, "(y/n), we met at the docks, because you like water, and you were a traveling water mage, you and me got close, because we both shared a love for music, I wonder, why there's a pair of headphones on your ribs, and a teardrop on my ribs, hm..." he hummed mockingly.

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!" you whined sadly, he wrapped his arms around you and throwing you over his shoulder, "alright come on" he laughed, shutting the door behind him as he carried you in, "are you telling me that you already knew this?" you snapped, "(y/n) I've known since I met you" he smiled, "you get me in ways no one else does, and that's what I love you for" he said, putting you down, "it was only a matter of time before we got together" he added, kissing your forehead, "come on, let's go to the guild and get something to eat" he said, "didnt we just eat?" you asked, "is that a no?" he asked.

"Let's go."

~~~

a/n: this was fun i love soulmate stories, requested by @pokeprism14 (: