Sting X Wife ! Mother ! Reader : One Year With You

~~~

~~~

(S/n) - sons name

~~~

"Thanks for agreeing to watch (s/n) Yukino, I knew that if we left him with Rogue something would go wrong" you giggled as (s/n) ran into the house and held Yukino's hand, "dont worry we're gonna have lots of fun, you and Sting enjoy yourselves tonight, you both deserve it" she said and you left to go back home and get ready for your VERY long awaited date night. You and Sting were so busy caring for your first son, you two were very unexperienced parents being you both were still very young but it made sure you two didn't have time for anything, between taking turns to go on jobs to taking turns to take care of (s/n) for the day. The guild was very kind and offered a lot to help seeing as everyone loved him to death but you two didn't wanna put your family problems onto the guild, seeing as he was both of yours son and you'd eventually have to learn how to adjust being parents and still being mages.

You two finally worked enough and saved up to go out for a night and asked a trusted friend to watch your son for the night, today was a rare occasion since it was your first year being married and you two wanted it to be special, "hello my love" Sting smiled, pulling you into his arms as soon as you got home, "it's just us tonight" you sighed, relishing the feeling of being in your husbands arms again. "I know I know I'm sorry, but we're gonna make tonight worth it" he smiled and lifted your chin, giving you a kiss, as if you were teenagers again, "come on, I have a huge night planned.", and he did, from going out for a fancy dinner, and strolling around the stream lighted streets, it seemed silly for two married adults but you and Sting enjoyed being able to just talk to each other again. "I've forgotten what it feels like to be young, not young I guess but... this feeling, when we were just girlfriend and boyfriend, I missed that feeling, I love (s/n) with all my heart, but now I just feel like I'm just a mother, you know?" you asked, peering over at him.

"I understand I do and I'm sorry (y/n), I promise I'll do better to be home with you two" he said, holding your hands between his, "it's not that, I just... sometimes I like to go out with Yukino or Minerva and just have fun, or be able to go out on a date with you, but now it's us trying to stick to this routine of taking jobs and watching over (s/n), maybe we did this a little too early?" you laughed, more nervous than anything. "No no, come on (y/n) where's your spirit, we're still young, and hot" he nudged you, you laughed and playfully pushed him away, "you're still the same amazing woman I fell in love with, and you're so much more than (s/n)'s mom, you're my wife and a proud member of Sabertooth" he said, holding your cheek in his hand, gently pressing a kiss to your lips.

The two of you ran around the lamp lighted city, acting like rebels, hooligans even, laughing loudly as you ran through the streets, playfully chasing each other, he held your hand and spun you around as you heard music playing from a nearby bistro, he laughed and pulled you closer, waddling you down the road, you and Sting weren't picky, you didn't need big and fancy, you just enjoyed being alone wth him sometimes. "You know I missed you" he said, tucking your hair behind your ear, "these moments with you, I promise to make them happen more often" he promised, locking pinkies, you walked to a nearby arcade, a well known one that you and him went to when you were dating. You went inside and they had so many to pick from, you guys started at a vr game, yoh sat down in the chair slightly panicked, Sting got to see a whole new side to you, meaning you clung your legs to your chest while also keeping your legs crossed since you were wearing a dress as you flipped upside down.

When it was over your knuckles were white and Sting was laughing maniacally, on the floor, "LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE HEIGHTS! WE SHARE THAT FEAR!" yoh shouted with red flustered cheeks and it was your turn to laugh and Sting was spreadeagle upside down on the chair, but you also went to stereotypical games, the racing car game, basketball, soccer, baseball, the one shooting game with the plastic guns, and finally to your favorite of the night, the photo booth. "Let's just not let (s/n) see the last one" you teased, referring to the picture where you and Sting kissed because 'cooties' was your sons new favorite word thanks to Lector, he laughed shyly and you saw the pink dusting his cheeks, just like when you were younger, you went out to just get to spend more time together. You were both affectionate, clingy people so a kiss on the cheek wasn't much to you but it might seem that way to other people, you went to a claw machine and he just refused to leave unless he got you a teddy bear, which those things were rigged so he just won one for you at another game.

Obviously it consisted of you dragging him away from the machine before he destroyed it himself, but you ended the night carrying a large teddy bear home as you and Sting finished off the night laying next to each other in bed. "You know it felt good to see you like this again, happy" he smiled, "and you know you're ten times hotter when you're happy" he added making you playfully push him off the bed, "for some reason I'm in love with you" you giggled as you leaned off the bed and smiled at him, he sat up and gave you another kiss, "we gotta get (s/n) in the morning" he whispered, "that means we still have the night to ourselves" you whispered back in a teasing tone as you flopped back onto the bed. "Naughty girl you have a son" he scoffed and nudged you as he laid down on the bed next to you, "I— STING HE'S YOUR SON TOO!" you yelled making him giggle and hug you, "I love you~ Happy Anniversary baby" he cooed.

"I love you too baby, Happy Anniversary"

~~~

a/n: i'm so sorry i've literally been dead for like A MONTH, i've just had no motivation to write and college classes have been a nightmare but i'll try to get back into being consistent, thanks for your understanding, i love you guys <3333