Loke X Reader : Do You Really Love Me PT 1

~~~

~~~

(f/f) - favorite flower

~~~

You heard the knock at the door and you tensed you, "oh no!" Erza snapped angrily and got up, she walked over to the door and opened it, shoving him back and shutting the door behind her, "you can leave!" she yelled at him, you scrambled to your feet and went to the door, "Erza stop it!" you said in a low voice, "just go inside please, give me a second" you told her, she walked very slowly, glaring at Loke, "he's not my boyfriend, I dont have control over what he does" you whispered to her as she went inside, "yeah well that still doesn't give him right to play with your heart" she said and you closed the door. You looked over at him, and you almost started crying again, mainly because he was holding a (f/f) bouquet, you looked back down, "you left early" he said quietly, "I wasnt feeling good" you lied, "you're lying" he said quickly, "why" he asked, he knew, but he wanted to hear it, "I dont like parties and Natsu and Gray were back but you werent" you lied better, "no stop lying" he said.

"You told Natsu you were going to look for me in the party, and you left" he added, "if youre just here to interrogate me then leave, its cold" you growled, "and I dont want your jacket, I want you to make your point or leave" you said sternly. "I want to know why you left" he said in a colder tone, "I already told you" you said, "is it because you saw me kiss those girls?", you froze, "I... girl...s?" I asked, there were MORE?! Then he paused, "I saw you kiss one, I didnt know there were more" you admitted, "you should just go Loke" you said, turning to open the door but he grabbed your arm to stop me, "DONT TOUCH ME!" you yelled, the doors quickly opened and the girls were waiting in case, and why Juvia had a knife I dont know, "this isn't a movie Loke, you cant grab my arm and pull me back and expect me to be putty in your hands, I'm not easy you said it yourself, so you shouldve known that I wasn't gonna trust you that easily" you scolded him. "You came to say what you wanted, now go" you told him, he paused as you stepped into the doorway, "I'm not done" he said, "I am" you snapped, "i'm sorry.", that made you stop and keep the girls from closing the door, you glared straight at Loke.

"Continue" you said, "I'm sorry, it was really stupid of me, and I wasn't thinking of you, OH NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT I uh... no I do think of you but— ah no! Just in that moment I wasn't thinking of you— THATS WRONG TOO I did think it was you at least I wanted it to be but (y/n) please I just dont want to lose you, because you made these past few months of my life amazing, having you in my life is the best decision I ever made, you're right you're not easy and I told you that's exactly why I chose to get closer to you, and I wont make excuses yes I kissed those girls, they kissed me and called it a birthday gift, you gave me mixed signals, and I didn't know if you were just my friend or if we were meant to be something more, those kisses meant nothing to me (y/n)! They meant absolutely NOTHING, because I..." he started, you didn't move, you pushed the girls back and shut the door, "you what Loke" you asked, as i stood beneath him, "I love you (y/n)", he took your breath away for a second, even though you had a feeling he was gonna say it, you were still surprised.

"Go home... get some rest, I'm sure that party wore you out, lets talk tomorrow" you said quietly and turned around, going inside the house. You've never loved, you couldnt, you didnt know how, and you didn't wanna tell him uou loved him if you didn't mean it, he knows you think like that, you shut the door and fell, your knees hitting the ground, you started crying, Erza fell beside you and hugged you, "he loves me..." you whispered, she looked at you, "I told him to go home" you added, "(y/n) I know you did not just let him go" she said, "I told him to talk tomorrow because I couldn't do this, not now, I cant love him Erza I dont know how to love I've never been loved hell Erza I've never even had a friend like him before and now he loves me? If I lose him I lose everything" you cried. "I'm not like you Erza... I dont feel pretty, I'm not confident, I'm not as smart as I make myself out to be, and I'm most definitely not friendly, and he still found good in me, he loves me Erza, I cant do it, I dont know how, I cant lose the first real friend that I have" yoh cried, the girls all crowded you and comforted you. "I cant" you whispered, "you should go get some sleep (y/n)" Mira told you as the girls let you go and they offered to clean up the house for you.

You spent the night restlessly, Loke was your bestfriend, you loved him, but you didn't wanna risk losing him, before the guild you were an outcast, a rejectee from your past guild, so when Fairy Tail took you in, you were hesitant to open up, when Loke approached you and made the first move. He was the first person who made you feel welcome and he became the reason why you are who you are today, but he was your bestfriend. The person you went to for everything and anything, were you ready to risk it all just to be in love? You had heard things about Loke and women but you were scared, could you risk it all?

~~~

a/n: haha angst