Gray X Girlfriend ! Reader : Good Morning

~~~

~~~

You rolled over, reaching out you felt the warm body on the other side of the bed, you scooted closer and hugged him from behind, you heard his breathy chuckle, as he rolled over to face you, pulling you into his chest, "good morning..." he murmured, you smiled against his chest, "good morning" you said, looking up at him, his eyes were still half shut but he was looking down at you with a fond smile. "We should be getting up..." he muttered, you laughed quietly, "no way..." you said, hugging him tightly, you heard him laugh by slightly exhaling through his nose, "breakfast?" he asked, "do I want breakfast or what do I want for breakfast?" you retorted, he just smiled as he rolled over and looked at the time. "Mm what do you want for breakfast?" he hummed as he sat up, you rolled over, "sleep" you groaned, pulling the blanket over you, "youre so cute" he said fondly, pulling the blanket back down and kissing your temple before he got off the bed, "no~ come back" you whined, "let's go!" he huffed, lifting you off the bed and carrying you to the bathroom. You forced yourself awake and brushed your teeth together, you sat on the counter next to the sink as you lazily brushed your teeth, Gray's hair was all messy, some parts were curly and frizzy while other parts were spiky and frizzy, you couldn't help but ruffled his hair with your free hand and comb your fingers through it.

Gray smiled at the small endearing motion as he pat your head and the two of you went to the kitchen, "pancakes" he said, "what a moving testament" you teased him as he playfully bumped into you, "ok ok, go get the mix, I'm not even gonna try and get up there" you chuckled, getting eggs and milk out of the fridge, Gray reached into the top cabinet where the box of pancake mix sat, the two of you made breakfast together, only with the occasional spoonful throw of flour at each other that left you both coughing and laughing as you shook the flour of your hair's. "Delicious hair follicles" you said in the most serious voice making Gray double over laughing, finding you cute as you flipped the pancakes, Gray stood behind you, his figure larger than yours made it easier for him to wrap his arms around your waist and hug you, his chin resting on your shoulder as he swayed you playfully from time to time. He gave you playful kisses on the cheek after you flipped pancakes and you both finished making breakfast together. When you were done, you guys went to the guild hall and spent the day working on a smaller mission just to pass the time since you guys hadn't gone out together in a while, last time it was you, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy, so the two of you wanted to go on your own for a little bit.

You promised Mira you would stay and help her clean the guild so Gray went home first, usually he would walk you home but sometimes he would go home early to help around the house before you got home, Natsu offered to walk you home since he was there helping as well, not because he was the one who made a mess, but because he was definitely the one who made a mess, so he walked you home and made sure you were safe before leaving on his own. You headed inside, expecting to see Gray lounging at his desk or passed out on the couch, but he was nowhere to be seen in the family room, you walked into the kitchen, the living room, the guest room, you didn't find him until you went into your shared bedroom where he was sprawled out on the bed, completely asleep. You giggled at the sight and went to the bathroom, getting ready to wash up before bed when you saw a note taped to the mirror, 'hello beautiful :)', you smiled at the small piece of paper, 'I love you <3' was written on another, taped at the top of the mirror, 'you're the best :D' was on another taped at the bottom corner, you laughed in awe, you really were so in love with the best man in the world. You changed into your night clothes and crawled into bed next to Gray, "I love you" you whispered, he was snoring and completely out of it, you smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek before turning the light off, you really were so happy.

~~~

a/n: sorry this is so short i just wanted to get something out there thats light and fluffy hehe, i hope you're all staying safe and taking care of yourself and your health as well as the people around you are staying safe, take care my angels! <3