Gajeel X Girlfriend ! Reader : Yin And Yang

~~~

~~~

You and Gajeel walked to the amusement park, the rest of the gang wanted to tag along at the park but promised to leave you two alone, you barely got any sleep because this was the first date Gajeel had asked you on since you moved from being friends to a couple, "FINALLY!" Natsu groaned stomping off the carriage as we stood in front of the entrance. "MEET BACK HERE AT SIX!" Erza yelled happily and took off into the park with the others. You locked your arm with Gajeel, immediately dragging him into the amusement park, "come on! I told you we'll adventure alone" you smiled back at him, he smiled back. "Well slow down" he chuckled and pulled you back a bit, "sorry I'm just excited, what do you wanna do first?" you asked, his face drained color, "uh.. did I do something wrong?" you asked him in a panic, "I don't know what happens at these types of places" he admitted bashfully. "Oh! Well, there's roller coasters, places to eat, sightseeing, characters to take a picture with and a bunch of other things" you explained to him, "you mentioned roller coasters last night" he said looking down at you, you nodded, "like that" you said pointing at the tallest roller coaster here.

"You want to go on that one?" he asked, PANIC, "TOTALLY!", youre totally lying, you were shaking in the cart, and you weren't even moving yet, "if you're scared we can get off" Gajeel told you, for a solid second you completely forgot that Gajeel was a Dragon Slayer and that this ride was gonna he just as bad for him as it was for you. "No! I'm not scared! But hey! I told you, I'll be here for you, because these are scary, and you'll need someone to ride with" you assured him with a smile, meanwhile your legs were shaking uncontrollably, when it started moving you stiffened in the seat, when we started moving up, Gajeel grabbed your hand, and held it gently, tangling his fingers with yours. You blushed, trying not to think about the impending doom drop that's about to happen, when it slowed down as it got to the top, your toes were curled, your hands were clenched as you held Gajeel's tightly, and your entire body was just solid, when it started moving downward, at an alarming rate, Gajeel pulled you against him and buried your face into his chest as your hair was blowing from the speed of the wind.

When we got off you were still shaking, "was it that bad?" he asked you, "you didn't see how high up we were?!" you asked him, "I was focusing on making sure you were ok", you blushed, what? "s-sorry, I must've ruined the ride for you" you apologized, "don't worry, I was also about to vomit the entire ride so maybe we should stay away from those" he smiled. You smiled back, "thanks" you whispered, you rode a few calmer rides, mainly giving yourself an excuse to hold his hand or cuddle into his chest the entire time but whatever, he really loved you so he dealt with the sickness, "come here and test your strength, pass ten and win a prize!", you looked to your right, there was a booth with a punching bag, and a meter, being your curious self you both went towards it, "aha! Hello sir, punch the bag and see how strong you are! Pass ten and win a prize!" the teenage boy behind the table told him. "It's that easy?" Gajeel asked him, almost cockily, the boy nodded in response, "go ahead, remember my magic doesnt give me physical strength, although yours" you teased him, he laughed quietly, when he punched the bag, the meter, EXPLODED.

"U-Uh.. you win?" the boy said awkwardly, "sorry about that, he's a tad bit.. uh.. strong?" you laughed confusedly as you recreated the meter with my power, oh yeah, solid script magic hehe, "well you won technically, so go ahead and pick a prize sir" the boy told Gajeel. Who pointed at a really big black teddy bear, as soon as he grabbed it, he turned towards your, "you expect me to carry that?" you asked him, "it's yours" he told you, you peered behind you jokingly, before pointing at yourself, he nodded. "THANK YOU!" you screamed and hugged him from the side, before he handed you the teddy bear. You walked into an ice cream parlor, you got your ice cream and sat by a window, you sat across from Gajeel, meanwhile Sir Steely, your newly won teddy bear was sitting on the left side of your table, the window on your right.

The two of you talked about future plans and ideas for dates, you two were glad that no one else was bothering you so it was as if you couldn't hear Lucy screeching from the top of a roller coaster, you couldn't help but start laughing when he mentioned that he wanted to see Natsu on a ride, until a small spoon of ice cream spilled onto your collarbone, your expectation from flirty Gajeel was, "I'll take it off", he licked the ice cream off my collarbone before gently kissing it, BUT REALITY: YOU SIMPLY WIPED IT OFF WITH A SWIPE AND CONTINUED EATING CAUSE YOU'RE NORMAL AND INDEPENDENT. There was knocking on the window, "HEY! YOU TWO SHOULD KISS!", you peered over and saw Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza and Juvia outside the window, you growled and broke through the glass, "OH NO!" they all screamed and ran except for Natsu of course. "You wanna fight here?" you asked him, "oh I'm always willing to fight" he smirked and put his fists up, suddenly he was hit in the face, "I'm trying to eat in peace" Gajeel murmured still sitting in the ice cream parlor.

We still had a few hours left so we decided to check around the gift shops, you saw they had friendship bracelets, and the yin and yang one caught your eye, you grabbed it and went to go pay for it. "What are you buying?", you swung around and accidentally hit Gajeel with the teddy bear you were carrying, "SORRY!" you yelled nervously, "it's fine, it's soft anyway" he laughed walking up to you, when you paid for the bracelet you held up the white end. "One is for you and one is for me" you smiled and put it around his wrist, "I'm never taking it off!" you squealed looking down at it, "what's it for?"

"It's a friendship bracelet-" you told Erza and Juvia back at the guild, "no it's not", "NO ONE ASKED YOU LEVY!" you yelled as her as her and Lucy sat with you, "it's really not, the yin, the dark swirl, is associated with shadows, femininity, and the trough of a wave; the yang, the light swirl, represents brightness, passion and growth. And although they are totally different—opposite—in their individual qualities and nature, they are interdependent. Yin and Yang cannot exist without the other; they are never separate" Levy read off her mind like a book. "Nobody likes a know it all" you blushed burying your face into the teddy bear to hide from this embarrassment, "oh come on you're two opposites that completely attract, that's what makes you guys perfect"

~~~

a/n: eric nam's concert is tomorrow i'm SO EXCITED enjoy some gajeel fluff :3

ALSO THIS IS THE 100TH CHAPTER YAY

(quick question should i go back and rewrite older chapters in my new style of writing?)