Freed X Swimmer ! Reader : You Don't Have To Be Nervous

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

"GO!"

"GO!"

"GO!"

"GO!"

"GO!"

"GO!"

"AND (Y/N) STRAUSS IS THE WINNER!" Master yelled happily as the rest of Fairy Tail cheered once I raised my fist. I sat on the edge of the pool and changed my tail back into my legs, I looked over and smiled at Juvia, "you did a great job" I said sweetly.

"but you're still the best" she said happily looking over at me, "good job little sis!" Mira yelled running over to me hugging me tightly. "here, that was amazing" Lisanna said handing me a towel, "my big sister is so manly" Elfman cried.

I giggled quietly as I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my neck, I rubbed the towel on my hair and shook my head. I felt a hand flatten the top of my head , I looked up and saw Laxus smiling down at me, "can you save your boyfriend from his massive nosebleed?" Laxus said motioning back to Freed who was with the rest of the Thunder Legion.

"shut up! he's not my boyfriend..." I whispered bashfully hitting his arm, he laughed, "well he has to be, because Mira is with me, Bickslow's gonna be with Lisanna, Evergreen is gonna be with Elfman then Freed's gonna be with you!" he said happily.

After everyone left I stuck around at the pool, I loved the water and I used my mermaid tail a lot, that's why it's so strong, until I sensed someone watching me. "Who's there?" I asked leaning against the edge of the pool, "hey! if you're here show yourself!" I yelled getting out of the pool changing back my legs.

"Ok ok you caught me!" Freed yelled turning the corner, "jeez scared the hell out of me Freed" I laughed walking back towards the pool.

freed's pov

"Is there a reason you keep staring at me?" she asked me, I blushed madly and looked away, "I-It's nothing.." I stuttered shyly. "Don't worry, I have Mira's figure, I get those looks a lot" she laughed jumping into the pool changing into her tail.

She swam to the end and back to me quickly, she dove under and went back up flipping backwards falling back into the water, she laughed and swam back to the edge by me.

"You're really quite the swimmer huh?" I asked sitting by the edge of the pool, "yeah, it's my specialty in my magic" she laughed smiling cutely at me, I blushed again.

She giggled, "I see you blushing, you don't have to be so nervous around me" she teased rising up in the water and leaning against my chest with her elbows on my legs as I sat criss cross.

I felt my heartbeat quicken as she leaned close to me, I had a weakness for bikini babes and this was NOT helping at all WHATSOEVER.

She giggled, "I love how shy you are, you're so adorable when you're face to face with big tits" she laughed falling back into the water and swimming around, thank GOD she swam away because I was blushing harder than before.

(y/n)'s pov

"Will you stop teasing me" he growled shyly covering his cheeks with his arm, I giggled and swam over, I jumped up and sat next to him, "but you're too cute not to tease" I teased pinching his nose.

His face burned even more, "stop being so nervous, if you can't tell I like you, and I don't care that you're so embarrassed and shy around me, just be yourself around me I don't care what you do, I like you for a reason" I laughed sliding back into the water.

"You're killing me you know that?" he asked embarrassedly covering his face even more, "it's not my fault you're so shy~" I teased as I swam back over, "you're making me shy" he said annoyedly.

I jumped up and flopped on his lap changing back into my legs, I reached up and cupped his cheek, "you know, maybe it's a good thing I have Mira's figure, now I get the last member of the Thunder Legion."

~~~

A/N: so Haley-Horror i know you saw that little psycho-pass reference i made, but yeah, this was a little short, mainly because i didn't know what to add butttttt yeah.