Fairy Tail ! Valentines Special's : Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Sting And Rogue

Natsu: Fiery Love

(f/f) - favorite flavor

"It's Valentine's Day ugh!" Lucy groaned and she rested her head on the counter, "AND my rent is due UGH!" she whined as she lifted her head to complain louder before hitting her head on the table again, "Lucy this cannot be healthy for you" I said as I tried to pull her up, "oh and by the way (y/n), I'm doubling the price of cake due to Master's wishes, he said that couples buy more sweets for each other and he needs the newest issue of Sorcerer Weekly's Valentine Special" Mira warned me. "NOO!", me and Erza simultaneously slammed our heads on the counter, "isn't it us guys that are supposed to complain about being single on Valentine's Day?" Gray asked as he grabbed a drink off the counter, "you have Juvia!" I cried and pointed at her, which in all honesty I think was just in some random direction I assumed was where she was.

"Oh come on (y/n)! What about your plan to confess to N-!" Levy started saying cheerily until I jumped off the counter stool and tackled her to the ground, "we don't speak of that!" I hissed quietly, "oh~ (y/n)'s got a crush~!", heat rose up my face as Happy flew beside my ear, "SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!" I yelled and kicked him against the wall. "Happy! What's all the commotion about?!" Natsu yelled as he ran into the guild hall, I yelped shyly as I got off Levy and tried to go up to the second floor, "ah ah ah, don't think you're getting up here missy, S Class only" Laxus said as he stood in front of me with a smirk on the staircase.

"Hey (y/n)! Come with me!" Happy said as he picked me up, "WOAH! HEY WHY ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME?!" I asked, "you busted my wing so stop moving or I'll drop you!" Happy groaned as he carried me out of the guild, "HAPPY! YOU GET BACK HERE AND BRING NATSU!" Mira roared across the guild, "you better fly" I warned him, "I'm trying!" he hissed as he carried me to the roof of the guild hall. Natsu was on the top, "oh hey Natsu- oh wow.." I said looking at the view, "Magnolia is so red and pink today" he chuckled, "also here, Mira's gonna kill me for taking it but I know it's expensive" Natsu said as he handed me a slice of (f/f) cake.

"Oh my you actually do pay attention to me" I whispered, "what?" he asked, "NOTHING!" I said while stuffing my face with the cake, "wow, don't tell me you've picked up on me and Happy's eating habits" Natsu chuckled, "it's cake, and it's free, OF COURSE I DID" I laughed, finishing the cake, "thanks Natsu, say, why don't we go somewhere to eat, talk about somethings.." I said shyly. "Maybe admit some things.." I said quietly as I tapped my fingers together, "yeah sure! Come on let's go get some food!" he said as he picked me up bridal style and jumped off the roof, "are you CRAZY?!" I asked as we fell towards the ground, he landed on his knee, peering down at me proudly with a smirk, "isn't that what you like~?"

"Hehe~ Happy Valentine's Day."

Gray: Melt My Heart