Laxus X Shy ! Reader : One And The Same

~~~

~~~

(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color

~~~

(y/n)'s pov

'Oh my gosh I'm actually at the Fairy Tail guild! This is so nerve wracking what if I do something stupid?!' I thought nervously standing outside the guild hall, I took a deep breath and stood up tall, 'no! If I want to get better as a mage and control my magic I have to do this!' I thought smiling determinedly, I pushed the door to the guild open.

"LOOK OUT!"

Suddenly a lightning bolt struck in front of me, and I saw wood chips crumble onto the ground, I stood there frozen and unsure of what to do, "Natsu, Gray, watch your damn fights, you almost hurt someone", I recognized that voice, Laxus Dreyar, grandson of the guild master. "I'm so sorry about that! Are you alright?", I looked up to see a lady with long white hair in front of me, I knew her, Mirajane Strauss, the she-devil, and the top model for Sorcerer Weekly, "a-ah! I'm fine! Thank you for asking!" I said quickly.

"That's good, anyway I'm Mirajane, welcome to the Fairy Tail guild" Mira smiled at me, "I'm (y/n), and I'd like to join Fairy Tail" I beamed shyly rubbing my neck, "aha! Let me just get Master and he'll test a few things ok?" she asked me, I simply nodded and she rushed upstairs. "Be careful, this place is crazy, tables fly everyday", I peered over at Laxus chilling on the bench with his group, called the Thunder Legion, "geez Laxus don't scare her away" the fairy of Fairy Tail, Evergreen said, "what did you say your name was?" Laxus's little puppy, Freed asked me. "(Y-Y/n), n-nice to meet you guys", 'damn it! Of course I stuttered!' I thought mentally face palming, "hah, she's adorable, isn't she babies?" the masked one, Bickslow chuckled as his babies flew around me.

"(Y/n)!", I turned my head to Mirajane who was standing beside the short and old but very sprightly master, Makarov, I walked over and stood across from him, "it's a pleasure to meet you sir" I said bowing to him, "no need for the formalities my dear, just call me Gramps, everyone else here does" he smiled widely, making me feel more comfortable.

"Well, I'd just like for you to show me your magic, so I can decide whether you're an S-Class level or a regular mate" he told me, "what do you want me to do with my magic?" I asked him nervously, "anything at all! How about you attack Natsu over there?" he asked motioning to the overhyped pyro of the guild, Natsu Dragneel, "CAN I FIGHT?!" Natsu asked. "Sure, if you're fighting me then it'll make it easier for me to use my magic" I smiled, "that and I'll feel less guilty for attacking if you're after me too" I mumbled under my breath.

"FIRE DRAGON ROARR!" Natsu yelled and blasted a long line of fire at me, I swiped my hand from left to right, then upward, a water wall rose up and shielded me, I pushed both of my hands outward and the water wall covered Natsu, pushing my hands downward I covered Natsu with the water wall. 'Woah.. I managed to control a bit of it enough to trap him.'