Gray X Natsu ! Sister ! Reader : Stay With Me

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

"I already said I'm the better Dragon Slayer!" I yelled locking heads with Laxus, "I'm not gonna fight you (y/n)." he said closing his eyes and keeping his head down, "I want you to admit I'm the better Dragon Slayer!" I snapped angrily. "I said I'm not going to fight you" he said with a little tint of slyness in his voice, "ADMIT IM BETTER!" I snapped, suddenly a lightning bolt struck me and launched me back.

"That's more like it!" I yelled as I was flying across the guild, I held out my fist, "Blue Fire Dragon Magma Blast!" I yelled aiming at Laxus, my fist opened a blue magic circle and my fist grew a large ball of black and blue flames. I threw it at Laxus and it exploded, "DID I GET HIM?!" I yelled happily as I slammed against the wall from the impact from Laxus's attack. I grabbed onto the second floor railing and safely jumped down, "you missed (y/n)~.", "uh oh" I whispered, I jumped and dodged Laxus's punch, but I landed on top of someone.

"WATCH IT FLAME BRAIN 2.0!" Gray yelled looking back at me, "shut it stripping popsicle!" I snapped slamming my fist on his face as I got off of him, "you trying to tussle?" he asked as his fist lit up blue. "I don't go easy on girls" he smirked, "that's ok, I don't either" I scoffed as a tempting smirk was tugging at my lips, making him click his tongue. "Ice Make: Lance!" he yelled and threw the icy frozen lance at me, "Blue Fire Dragon Fire Bombs!" I yelled swiping my hands out in two directions.

About five to ten blue spheres shot out of my hand and went in Gray's direction, before they exploded near his body, "hold.." I whispered, "Ice Make-!", "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!", I smirked watching Natsu jump down and punch Gray into the ground. I laughed and ran over, "I'm too hot for you, admit it ice princess" I mocked evilly as I bent down to his level, "definitely hotter than your brother" he scoffed sitting upright.

"PFFT! Juvia you're out of luck! Gray's gay!" I yelled across the guild, "shut up (y/n)!" Gray snapped jumping up and covering my mouth from behind me, "NATSU! THIS IS RAPE! KILL HIM!" I yelled angrily. "What's rape?" Natsu asked, I sighed and hung my head, even Gray hung his head, "ERZA! GRAY ATE YOUR CAKE!" I yelled to her, "that was you!" Gray snapped. "GRAY!" Erza roared and ran towards him, her armor clinking and clanking as she ran, "bye Gray!" I laughed reaching back and punching him, before I ran away.

- A Few Hours Later -

"She sent him to the infirmary?!" I asked Mira, "she attacked him so bad, Elfman and Lisanna had to bring him upstairs" Mira giggled shyly as she rubbed the nape of her neck, "do I owe him an apology for taking my beating or can I go home?" I asked her as I lightly pointed back at the door. "What did you say?" Erza asked rising up behind me like satan out of the ground,
"NOTHING GONNA GO VISIT THE WALKING FREEZER AHAHA!" I yelled quickly and bolted upstairs to the infirmary.

"I could hear you from up here" Gray groaned sitting upright as I ran inside and slammed the door, "whatever" I said walking to the bed he was in, I pulled up a chair and sat beside him, "I dont know what to say.. I think Mira said something about saying sorry.." I muttered under my breath.

gray's pov

"I heard all of that, by the way" I smirked crossing my arms and looking over at her, "fine, I'm s-... I'm s-so-... I'm sor-.. AGH!" she groaned holding her head trying to apologize, "Laxus and Natsu dont ever apologize why should I?" she whined quietly. "I. Am. S-So-.. SORRY!" she yelled annoyedly glaring at me, "oh you didn't need to finish it I knew what you meant" I smirked. She growled and slapped my arm, "ow.. I'm already in here" I whined playfully, "I'm about to send you to your grave." she snapped.

"Don't kill me! Laxus and Natsu wouldn't kill me" I said trying to calm her down, "wanna bet?" she smirked raising her eyebrow, her brother Natsu and her bestfriend Laxus, if (y/n) told them to kill me, I would be dead before Happy could say 'aye.'

(y/n)'s

"Well I said sorry, so I'm gonna go back dow-" I started walking to the door, "wait.." he called out to me, I kept my hand on the handle as I looked back at him. "Well?" I asked raising my eyebrow, "you know.. you could always just hang out here" he said bashfully crossing his arms and looking away from me, I smirked.

"Is Gray Fullbuster asking me? (F/n) (l/n), to stay with him?" I teased him, "shut up.. it's a yes or no question" he said embarrassedly as his face turned pink, I don't think that's healthy but whatever. "Gihee.." I giggled watching him be so flustered, "oh, DAMN IT GAJEEL I PICKED UP YOUR STUPID LAUGH!" I yelled peering out the doorway before closing the door.

"Damn Dragon Slayers." I humphed crossing my arms, "fine, I'll stay" I scoffed walking back to the chair and sitting down on it, he patted the part of the bed beside him. I got up and sat beside him, he pulled me down and held me up just above his lap, "how long would you stay beside me (y/n)?" he asked with the utmost seriousness.

I smiled and cupped his cheek, "I'd stay beside you... forever.." I said sweetly smiling at him, he smiled back calmly, I leaned forward, but dodged his lips to his ear, "until I'm hungry" I smirked. He growled and slammed his lips on mine, SCORE! His soft lips fitting against mine, the feeling was different, what was it called... Mira said something about love? He licked my lips gently, and I smirked and pulled away.

"OK IM HUNGRY!"

"DAMN IT (Y/N)!"

~~~

A/N: here you go merry_bee  thank you for the request because i am UNCREATIVE