Rogue X Child ! Reader : I Will Protect You No Matter What

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

I sat alone on the cot with the Grand Magic Games, "there's Rogue~" I whispered watching the fight between Sting and Rogue and Natsu and Gajeel.

The fight went on for a long time until I saw Sting give Rogue a break and took the fight for himself, Sting managed and he won.

Until Natsu and Gajeel got up, "oh no~" I whined holding the teddy bear that Rogue got me tightly, "come on Rogue~ you gotta win~" I encouraged quietly from my cot.

The fight ended with Sting and Rogue falling to the ground, "STING! ROGUE!" I screamed worriedly, Nurse Laila ran in and tried to calm me down.

"NO! THEY'RE HURT!" I cried out nervously, she looked at the tv and recognized Rogue as the one that always visited me.

rogue's pov

I was on my way to go visit (y/n), Frosch walking beside me, "do you think (y/n) will like this Frosch?" I asked the little exceed, as I carried a small shirt with the Sabertooth symbol on it.

When I walked inside the lady told me I couldn't go back, but it wasn't Nurse Laila, "why what happened to her?" I asked, "she's having a bit of a panic attack right now so she shouldn't be disturbed" the lady told me.

"what's your name?" she asked me, I sighed, "Rogue Cheney" I told her, she called the room and told Nurse Laila in there my name.

Soon after, "Rogue~!", I turned my head and saw (y/n) running to me down the hall, I knelt down and opened my arms.

She jumped inside them and wrapped her arms around me, "Rogue are you ok~?! I watched your fight and I was so worried~" she cried burying her face in my shoulder.

Nurse Laila came running out, "I'm so sorry Rogue, she just ran out when she heard you were here" she told me, I laughed and hugged the little girl tighter.

"I'm perfectly fine (y/n), why don't we go back to your room" I said picking her up and putting her on my side, she smiled sweetly and nodded.

"I'm so glad you're ok~" she cried hugging me tighter, "you really had me worried~" she whimpered burying her face into my chest. "you're so adorable you know that, you know better than to doubt me" I told her.

(y/n)'s pov

"yeah~ what was I thinking~" I giggled looking up at him, "Fro has a gift for you (y/n)" Frosch told me, my eyes widened and sparkled.

"really~?!" I squealed in awe, Fro smiled and held up a shirt, it was white and it had a black Sabertooth symbol on it, "it's not for you ", I froze and looked up at him.

"what do you mean it's not for me..." I asked sadly, "I didn't say that, this shirt is for you" Rogue said hurtfully, I hung my head and sighed. "sorry Rogue~ I must've heard something again~" I whimpered sadly.