Gray X High School ! Reader : Will You Tutor Me

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

"shit, I'm gonna be late, bye Lucy!" I yelled as I sprinted from Mr. Makarov's class, or the class Lucy has first period, to Mr. Bob's class, my first period.

I ran in just as the bell rang so I wasn't late, "congratulations miss (y/n) you made it just in time" he said holding his cheek as I raised my fist tiredly. I smiled and slumped down between my two childhood friends, Gray and Lyon.

"that's why it's good you run track" Lyon laughed twirling his pencil in between his fingers, "alright students, now energy is blahblahblahblahblah that is stored inside us blahblahblah and (y/n) showed us that blahblahblah can prove to be good when running expertly down the halls" Mr. Bob explained.

"god science is boring" I groaned with my chin in my palm as I slowly dozed off, "hey wake up lazy bum" Lyon said poking my side which made me shoot up and yelp... loudly.

The attention of the class went on me as I burned red and kept my lips glued shut, "miss (y/n) is something the matter?" Mr. Bob asked. I shook my head quickly, "alright..." he said trailing his voice off looking back at the board.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders, Gray let out a muffled laugh, "good job Milkovich" he whispered, "thanks Fullbuster" I growled embarrassedly with my hands pressed into my lap.

Class was finished and it was time to go to next class, "Gray Fullbuster please come here son" Mr. Bob asked Gray, he walked up to teach as I left the class.

I met up with Lucy again after class for Mr. Jiemma's class, we sat next to each other and her boyfriend Natsu sat on the other side of her. "everyone listen up" Mr. Jiemma ordered loudly, he started talking but I wasn't paying attention, I felt my phone buzz.

( text )

Gray : hey (y/n)
(y/n) : hey
Gray : mr. bob told me that i'm failing, and i need a tutor, can you tutor me after school for a while
(y/n) : k, srry it's short, can't get caught
Gray : what class are you in?
(y/n) : jiemma
(y/n) : anyway, after school today?

( text end )

"(Y/N)!", I shot my head up and saw Mr. Jiemma standing in front of me with his arms crossed angrily. "give me the phone" he ordered, I clicked the power button to lock my phone and handed it to him. He yanked it from my hand and clicked the power button looking at my screen.

"Gray: yeah, i'll come to your house after school" Mr. Jiemma read the text aloud, "this wouldn't happen to be the same Gray in my next period would it" he growled. I froze, I didn't know what to say, he narrowed his eyes angrily and walked to his desk putting my phone on the desk and going back to teaching.

I laid my head on the table and covered my face with my arms, I stayed like that until the end of class and I went to get my phone back. I didn't even ask I just took it off his desk, he doesn't pay my phone bills so he doesn't need to be going through my business.

I left the class and walked down the hall, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Gray standing behind me. "hey, you didn't answer earlier, is everything ok?" he asked, I gulped nervously, "y-yeah, Mr. Jiemma just took my phone" I said falsely.

"well, then I'll see ya after school, bye Milkovich!" he yelled as he ran to Mr. Jiemma's class, "bye Fullbuster!" I yelled as I ran to my next class too.

( time skip )

I sat next to Gray at my dining table with my science notes, "how's the studying going you two?" mom asked walking over. "they're not studying mom they're flirting" Ultear said scrolling through her phone, I threw my pencil at her and hit her hand.

"so anyway, now the energy blahblah so that way we can blahblahblahblah" I explained for so long until it became pretty late. "have a good night Gray" mom said waving bye to Gray as we stood at the front door, "thanks miss Milkovich!" he yelled back as he walked home.

"he's such a nice boy" mom said sweetly looking down at me, "I know what you're thinking mom and no, he's just my friend" I told her as I walked inside. "well we all have to start somewhere" she said slyly walking back inside, I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room.

"good morning Lyo- Oh! good morning Gray" I said as I opened the door and saw Gray and Lyon waiting for me. "EXCUSE ME!" Ultear yelled pushing me out of the way and running to Jellal and Meredy behind the two boys.

"Are you stupid or are you dumb?" I asked Gray laughing slightly as went over the science work, "I do know! I'm just stupidly dumb in a different category, can you teach me?" he asked me.

"Yeah sure, what category?" I asked him, he smirked before he cupped my cheek and kissed me, my eyes widened, 'NOPE CANT HELP WITH THIS!' I thought frantically.

He pulled away and laughed, "it's called Love, can you teach me?" Gray asked winking at me, "yay I get to third wheel" Lyon groaned sitting next to me.

"Ok students thanks to Gray and (y/n) now we can started Sex Ed"

"NO!"