Sting X Stripper ! Reader : How Much Will My Heart Get Me

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

HAH! well this is fun, just another friday night at Club Crocus, the biggest club that Crocus has to offer, being a stripper isn't always easy and it's honestly uncomfortable most of the time. BUT HEY I GET PAID! Most of the other strippers working here fuck their viewers, I'd rather not, that's gross, not trying to get STD's.

Today my shift was the waitress, tomorrow is my stripper time, I got dressed in the slutty waitress clothes and started my shift.

I sighed and saw a table waiting to have their orders taken, I strutted over to the table and leaned over the edge putting my chest of the table

I sighed and saw a table waiting to have their orders taken, I strutted over to the table and leaned over the edge putting my chest of the table. "what can I get you boys" I said teasingly as I winked at them, the three boys froze and their face burned. "come on boys, isn't there something you want?" I asked playfully as I stood upright, accidentally dropping my pen. 'Oops!' I thought worriedly, I bent down and forgot about my skirt, 'crap' I thought embarrassedly, I stood upright and fixed my skirt.

"so did you see something you like boys?" I asked teasingly , they burned darker, "w-we're gonna need a f-few minutes" one of them finally mustered the courage to say. "whatever you say boys" I said sweetly as I strutted off and walked to the seating podium.

sting's pov

"well well look who's late today" (y/n) said walking to the podium, "sorry I had to pick up little innocent Rogue over here" I said pointing back to Rogue.

"well I'll make sure your little boy gets his muffin buttered tonight" she said leading us to a booth, "he's straight calm down" I told her. "unlike you?" she asked slyly, "are you implying you're a man?" I asked winking playfully at her. "I'm the sexiest man you're ever going to find" she said happily.

"nah, these tits are real I promise" she said happily, "I'm not so sure about that , can I feel to double check ? " I asked slyly. "stop making your buddy third wheel and I'll be right back" she said walking off, before she walked far enough I reached out and squeezed her ass.

"sexual harassment Sting!" she yelled as she kept strutting away, "how do you know her?" Rogue asked me. "she works here everyday, I've seen her plenty of times and I've become her regular" I told him, "she seems a lot different from the other girls here" he said looking around. "yeah, she's the only virgin here" I laughed leaning back in the booth, "for real?!" he yelled, I smirked and nodded.

(y/n)'s pov

"Bacchus you need to get out of here!" I groaned trying to shove him out the door, "oNe MoRe dRinK hoNEy~!" he said drunkly as I shoved him out the door and slammed it shut. I panted heavily and stood upright fixing my hair as I walked back into the club, I finished my shift and got dressed back into my normal clothes.

"you're still here?" I asked as I locked the door and turned around to see Sting waiting for me, "well, I just wanted to say goodnight to my favorite stripper" Sting said standing upright with his hands in his pockets as he walked forward. "well, your favorite stripper is gonna be working her stuff tomorrow during her shift" I said happily putting the keys in my bag as I looked up at him, "good bye or good night kiss at least?" he asked playfully.

I laughed shyly and cupped his cheek as I leaned forward and brushed my lips against his, "now run along home little boy, I'll see you tomorrow" I said sweetly as I strutted to my car driving my ass home.

The next day my shift was the stripper pole, honestly, I bury all those other hoes in the dirt when it comes to the stripper pole, nobody can beat me when it comes to this.

I got dressed and strutted out on stage, "who missed me yesterday~" I said teasingly as the attention of many cute teens went on me.

"well everyone's favorite little bunny is back~" I said licking my lips sexily teasing everyone, I noticed Sting sitting in his booth with his friend from yesterday

After I finished my routine I collected my money and walked the back where I left my money in my bag and threw it over my shoulder since my shift was over. I had to close up the club again tonight, I headed outside and noticed Sting wasn't waiting for me tonight, I laughed quietly and locked the club before I headed to my car.

"that wouldn't happen to be my favorite stripper now would it", I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone hug me from behind. "you know it would just so happen to be" I said playfully looking back at him, "so you're gonna be working your stuff again tomorrow?" he asked looking up at me.

"yup, are you gonna be coming back again tomorrow" I asked playfully, "yup" he copied happily, "well, good night Sting, I'll see you tomorrow" I said kissing his cheek before I left.

"back again?" I asked as I fixed my bow, "yup, just a little question for my favorite stripper" he said slyly walking up at to me. "how much will five bucks get me" he said playfully trying not to laugh, "a high five" I said playfully pinching his cheeks.

"sorry it's my shift, see ya out there bee" I said ruffling his hair before I strutted out on stage, "hey there boys~~" I teased pulling my hair back.

Today was a long day, I made a bunch of money because a group came down and they were throwing a bunch of money for me. I was walking out to my car when I felt someone grab my wrist, and to my not surprise, it was Sting.

"Back again?" I asked playfully, "yup, I just have a little question" he told me, I nodded encouraging him to continue, "so you said five dollars gets me a high five, now" he said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me against him.

"How much will my heart get me?" he asked with a devilish smirk, I smiled weakly and looked down, "this" I whispered and leaned forward kissing Sting. He smirk remained on his face even through the kiss.

"Woah, if my heart gets me a kiss, how much will my entire body get me?"

"You can find that out at my place"

~~~

A/N: sting's mine, i dont share, at all.