Sting X Jealous ! Girlfriend ! Reader : Double Dates

~~~

~~~

a/n: this is a sting/reader and rogue/yukino fic

~~~

You and Sting have been together for over a year now, Sting is an amazing boyfriend, you were an amazing girlfriend, you two were a perfect couple, so when Rogue and Yukino got together you two were there to give advice to them, anytime Yukino had questions you'd give her advice, vice versa, Sting and Rogue. About a month into their relationship, they invited you and Sting out on a double date, the two of you were ecstatic and agreed, so you were getting ready with Yukino and decided to show up with her since she wanted to gossip a little, which you didn't shy away from. "How is he? He's being good to you right? Tell me if he isn't and I'll blow him up" you playfully threatened making her laugh as the two of you walked to the destination of the date, "no blowing up my boyfriend, he's amazing, you know I knew he was a great person before we started dating but now that we're official it's a hundred times better" she said excitedly. "We're here!" she said in excitement and dragged you in, finding Rogue sitting at a table, "hey, Sting isn't here yet?" you asked, "no I haven't seen him since this morning at the guild hall" he said as he stood up, he dressed fancy, makes sense this was a pretty big restaurant.

"I'M HERE!", you all turned and saw Sting barreling in the restaurant, full speed, panting as if he ran from the guild straight here, "no! I didn't forget!" he defended himself as he walked over, "these are for you" Rogue said and you saw him give a bouquet of roses to Yukino, "oh! Thank you" she giggled shyly as Rogue kissed her cheek, you peered over at Sting, he laughed shyly as he rubbed his neck, "ok Mr Romantic, lets just order" you brushed it off as you sat next to Sting. He was normally very flirtatious and silly on dates, so you were a little anxious when he was calmer than usual, when you guys ordered desserts your noticed when Rogue fed Yukino a bite, and the way she smiled at him, you remembered how you and Sting used to do that, you pulled your eyes away with an annoyed pout, noticing Sting literally gobbling the dessert into an empty plate. Ok, stroll in the park during the winter to walk the food off, romantic right? Sure, for Rogue and Yukino maybe. For you? Eh.

"Here, its really cold, you dont wanna get sick" Rogue said, removing his jacket and putting it over Yukino, STING USED TO DO THAT TOO, you were starting to feel aggravated, sure you loved them to death but did they have to show their newly born affection in front of you and Sting who aren't as affectionate anymore. Wait... you two were still like that right? Thinking back on it you tried to remember the last time Sting would carry you over a rain puddle, or the last time you woke up to breakfast in bed, or even the last time Sting would run up and hug you from behind. Has it really been that long? You were started to become jealous, what of your bestfriend and your boyfriends bestfriend? Part of you started to envy them, wishing that Sting would just do something small and romantic to show up Rogue and Yukino, to show that they can still be romantic even over a year. You thought maybe if you stared at him long enough and mentally screamed at him to do something romantic he'd hear it, you'd be happy if he just picked a flower off the ground and gave it to you, THE SMALLEST THING would make you happy right now but he just smiled and complimented the couple next to you which made you audibly groan, "did I do that out loud?" you asked, covering your mouth.

"Yeah you did... (y/n) are you ok?" Yukino asked, "I should get her home" Sting said, "right well thank you for tonight guys" she said kindly, "we'll see you two tomorrow" Rogue nodded with a soft smile as you faked a smile and nodded, they were still holding hands as they walked off, "(y/n) what's the matter? You've been... well annoyed all night" Sting asked, "did something happen?" he added with concern laced in his voice. "No" you huffed, I MEAN?? YOU DIDN'T LIE? It's because nothing happened that you were annoyed, "you know I'm not gonna believe that" he huffed sassily as he tried to make you smile, it didn't work. "Maybe it's because nothing happened! Sting! As in, Rogue is doing all these super romantic things like buying her flowers and giving her his jacket whereas you and me don't even hold hands anymore" you finally snapped, you felt your eyes water and you hung your head, "I'm sorry I just..." you started as you wiped your eyes, you didn't know how to apologize because deep down you knew you had nothing to apologize for. "No no dont apologize... I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't... didn't mean to make you feel that way" he said softly as he held your arms, slowly dragging them down to your hands, "let's go home ok? We can talk more there" he said as he held your cheek, you nodded weakly.

"Come on, I'll carry you" he said, "cant exactly piggyback me in a skirt" you said mockingly, "who said anything about piggyback?" he laughed and scooped you up in his arms, carrying you like a bride as he walked you home, "you know it'll be pretty damn romantic when I carry you like this back down the aisle" he joked making you hit his chest, "talking about marriage isn't gonna make up for tonight" you huffed, "yeah well" he started as he put you down and opened the door to your shared house, "yeah well what?" you asked, walking down the hall to your bedroom and opening the door, "will this?" he asked, inside the room rose petals were scattered everywhere, from the door, to the window, to the bed and bathroom and candles were lit up on the counter tops. You felt yourself start crying and immediately felt bad for snapping at Sting earlier, "in hindsight I should've saved at least one rose to bring to you at dinner but I got carried away" he laughed shyly, you turned to face him with regret in your eyes but he was already stopping you.

"I know we haven't been that close and affectionate lately so I wanted to do something special, Rogue and Yukino reminded me of us when we first got together, and it'll never change just because we've been together for a while, even when we're old and senile, I'll still do things like this" he said as he brushed your tears away, "you know I'm kind of surprised the candles haven't burned down the house yet" he said making you laugh, you hugged him tightly as he kissed the top of your head, "you wanna grow old and senile with me?" you asked him. He gave you a playful smirk, "didnt I already mention that I wanted to marry you?"

~~~

a/n: AAAAAAA this was fun ilovestingsomuch requested by @stingeucliffeswaifu