Wolfrun X Cure Happy: Make me smile

Miyuki was at the park alone talking to Candy. "So Candy,when do you think is going to be our next battle against the bad end?" Miyuki as Candy. "Hopefully no time soon" answered Candy. "Well,I kinda miss fighting them,it was so much fun! Especially fighting Wolfrun" she said giggling and then started blushing. "Did I say that out loud?!" she cried. "Yep,you sure did!" Candy giggled. "Don't tell anybody I said that please!" begged Miyuki still a blushing mess. "Your secret is safe with me Kuru!" Candy laughed. They were about to head home until the sky turned a blackish purple. "Oh no no no no! Not again!" cried Miyuki.

Wolfrun flew down in front of the sighing Miyuki. "We meet again! Long time no see!" he laughed maniacally. "Transform Miyuki transform!" cried Candy. Miyuki took out her smile pact and shouted.

"Precure Smile Charge!" yelled Miyuki. He took out her little blushy thingy and poof poof puff puff her precure outfit came.(XD) "Twinkling, shining, light of the future! Cure Happy!" yelled Miyuki. She landed in front of Wolfrun. "Ahh! What do you want!" said Happy shaking a bit. "Well,because you're alone,I decided to defeat you all on my on!" he shouted. "Aka-" Wolfrun got cut off by kicking him. "No Akanbe! You're going to fight me on your own!" she demanded. Wolfrun got up and ran at them. "AH!" screamed Happy and Candy. Happy picked up Candy ans started running.

"Why are you running?! You have to fight!" shouted Candy. "But I'm scared, I'm facing him on my own without my fri-" said Happy realizing something. She stopped making Wolfrun stop in his tracks too. "Hey wait a minute! Where are my friends?!" she questioned him. "They're out fighting the other bad end generals. "Should've known." as she said looking down. Happy didn't realize Wolfrun started running again. "HAPPY RUNNNNN!" cried Candy! "Huh?!" Happy looked up and saw Wolfrun grabbing the front of her dress and threw her down. "Ah!" cried Happy.

"Ha! I've finally conquered their leader!" Wolfrun shouted laughing. "Happy wake up, happy wake up!" begged Candy. "Wh-what happened?" said Happy confused. She looked up and saw Wolfrun staring at her. "AH!" she screamed. She held candy tight and formed into a ball. "Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!" she cried. Wolfrun was about to kill her with his sword until he saw her starting to cry. He put his sword away and crouched down to Happy's level. "Is it over yet?!" cried Happy. She looked up and screamed again. Happy tried to crawl away but Wolfrun grabbed her foot. "Hey! Let go!" demanded Happy. "Wait...how come you haven't killed me yet" she asked.

"Ugh! I just...felt really bad for hurting and scaring you" he said. He offered to help Happy up. "W-w-what...." said Happy with her mouth wide open. "Really." said Wolfrun grabbing her arm and pulling her up. "Wha" Candy whispered into her ear. "Are you really sorry,or you're just lying!" Happy questioned. "I mean it.." blushed Wolfrun. "I can't believe it. Can't be real,can't be real." mumbled Happy. Wolfrun hugged Happy. "This is really happening...isnt it." Happy sighed. "It is real." he said smiling. Happy smiled back. "Smile Smile Smile!" cheered Happy. Wolfrun started to put on a small grin on his face. "YAY!" Happy squealed. "Kuru Kuru!" cheered Candy. "Thanks for making me smile." said Wolfrun as he disappeared making the sky normal again.

"D-d-did that just happened." Happy said. "Yep" smiled Candy.

"Thank goodness" said Happy smiling.

OTP AM I RIGHT!

I plan on doing Another Kapril/Akane x Nao and Joker x Reika fan fics.
Note: I do not own any characters,pictures,videos or names.