❤️A Night Of Prom❤️Pt 2❤️

They all teleported to The Bad End Kingdom. It was covered in lights and every single creature that was from the Bad End was there. "Omg! There's soooooo many people!!!!" Miyuki squealed. "Calm down Miyuki." Wolfrun said calming her down. "Sorry, but this just looks so cool!" Miyuki squealed again. "Won't anybody be suspicious that we are here, they know that we defeated Pierrot and they weren't so happy about that." Reika said.

"Remember, you guys were in your "precure" form so they won't recognize you." Joker said to her. "Shall we head inside my beautiful." Joker held his hand out to her. Reika rolled her eyes and held his hand. "Let's go Yayoi." Akaoni put his hand out to Yayoi. Yayoi shyly walked over to him and held his hand. "LET'S GO!" Miyuki yelled and grabbed Wolfrun's hand and dragged him towards the building. "Let's go Akane!" Nao grabbed Akane's hand and ran after Miyuki and Wolfrun. "Ah! Slow down Nao!" Akane laughed. Reika and Joker walked over to the building, so Did Yayoi and Akaoni. "OMG! IT LOOKS SOOOOOO COOL IN HERE!" Miyuki squealed. "Calm down Miyuki." Wolfrun said to her.

"Interesting....." Reika examined the place. "Cmon! Let's go take photos!" Miyuki grabbed Wolfrun's hand and dragged him to the picture thingy station(XD). "....ok, I guess....if you want to....Akaoni." Yayoi looked up at Akaoni. Akaoni nodded to her and walked over to the picture thingy station. "Let's go Nao! This should be good!" Akane grabbed Nao's hand and ran over to the picture booth. "I'll stay over here and wait for you guys.......with him...." Reika tried walking away until Joker grabbed her hand. "Aww, don't walk away, let's go take pictures with the others." Joker said. "I-i just do not want to take pictures. I'm fine." Reika tried walking away again.

"Cmon Ms Beauty, don't you want to have fun?" Joker grabbed her hand again. "...." Joker smiled at her. "Fine.......I'll take pictures with you." Reika walked with him to the picture thingy station.

Miyuki held hands with Wolfrun which made him blush. "Why are you blushing?" Miyuki asked him. "N-no reason." Wolfrun looked down. Miyuki and Wolfrun stood close together, arms touching, still holding hands. Miyuki gave the camera man a nice smile, Wolfrun tried to Smile like Miyuki. When they walked of the station thingy Wolfrun seemed embarrassed. "It's ok! You tried to smile and that's all that matters!" Miyuki smiled a Wolfrun, Wolfrun smiled back.
They both to go get a table while they waited for the others and ordered food.

Yayoi shyly walked over to the picture thingy station and looked up. "You don't have to take a picture if you don't want to Yayoi..." Akaoni said to Yayoi. "Oh....well.....I'm actually willing to take a picture. I'm just trying to have the best time as possible, and trying to get along with you guys." Yayoi gave him a weak smile. Akaoni smiled back at her. Yayoi and Akaoni held hands and Yayoi stuck up the peace sign and smiled. Yayoi giggled a bit when she walked of the station thingy. "Why are you giggling?" Akaoni asked her. "The fact that you were willing to do whatever I want, it's so sweet." Yayoi giggled again. Akaoni blushed.

Akane and Nao laughed on their way to the station. "So, how are we goin to do this?" Akane asked Nao as they both walked on the station to take their photo. "I got it!" Nao whispered to Akane and Akane nodded. Nao and Akane both made a silly faces and held up the peace sign while Nao wrapped her arm around Nao's neck. As they got off Akane and Nao laughed. "Ha! I can't believe we did that!" Akane laughed. "I know right! You really pulled off your silly face!" Nao said. "So did you!" Akane said to her. They both held hands and walked over to the table where Miyuki and Wolfrun.

Joker and Reika walked onto the station thingy. "Let's just get this over with..." Reika sighed and held hands with Joker. Instead just wrapped his arm around her and smiled. Reika smiled nervously. After they were done, Reika punched his arm. "You didn't have to do that." Reika walked over to where Akane, Nao, Miyuki and Wolfrun were. "What's wrong Reika?" Nao asked. "N-n-nothing!" Reika mumbled.