Emily X Lily- Fan Fiction Short

{Requested by @madgirl2868}

Emily was at Lily's house. They were working on their project for some sort of competition. "So you're going to do the drawings and I'll do the writing." Emily said. Lily nodded and continued drawing. "So Emily...I wanna ask you something." Lily said. "What is it Lily?" Emily looked up from her notebook. "I...I...never mind. You probably don't feel the same way." Lily blushed in embarrassment and continued drawing. "No, please tell me Lily, I'm your friend." Emily sat down next to Lily. "I...I sorta...like you." Lily mumbled. "Well, actually, I like you to-" "No, I mean I like like you." Lily looked up at Emily. Emily blushed and looked down. "I....sorta like you too." Emily giggled. "You do? Are you just saying that so I won't be sad?" Lily asked her. "No, I really do love you." Emily smiled at her. "...really?.." "Yes, and I can prove it~" Emily wrapped her arm around Lily and kissed her. Lily's eyes were wide open but she kissed back.

"See, I really do like you." Emily smiled at her and Lily smiled back. "I should head home now, it's getting late." Lily gathered up her stuff. "Don't go please. You could stay the night." Emily said. "I guess so." Lily snuggled up next to Emily. Emily wrapped her arm around her. "Do you wanna read a fairytale?" Emily asked her. Lily nodded. Emily got up and went over to her bookshelf. She picked out Little Red Riding hood. "Do you wanna read this?" Emily asked Lily. "Sure." Lily said. Emily opened up the book and started reading to Lily.

FASTEST FAN FICTION EVERSorry ;-;I just wanted to get straight to the point XDThis wasn't that bad though The ship is cute so that's good~Anyways (I LOVE VOCALOID)

Sorry ;-;
I just wanted to get straight to the point XD
This wasn't that bad though
The ship is cute so that's good~
Anyways
(I LOVE VOCALOID)