🔪The Smile Cures Take A Trip To Akademi High🔪Pt 5🔪

Reika and Miyuki crept onto the roof. "It's so dark up here." Miyuki whispered to Reika. "It's ok, I have a flashlight." Reika took out her flashlight and turned it on. "I'm glad you came." said a voice behind them. Reika and Miyuki turned around and saw a girl with black ponytail. "Hello, were you the one that sent Miyuki that note?" Reika asked her. "Yes, perhaps you two girls know a boy named Senpai?" she asked him. "Yes. Everybody in school knows him." Reika said. "Well, do you mind staying away from him? I wouldn't mean for you to get hurt." The girl said. "Why? What do you mean get hurt?" Reika asked. "I mean this kind of hurt." she pulled out a knife and walked towards Reika and Miyuki. "Reika, lets go!" Miyuki grabbed Reika's hand and both girls ran down the roof's stairs. "Cmon, I only wanna play." Yandere~Chan ran after the two girls.

Miyuki and Reika ran into the teachers room. "Where should we hide?" Miyuki asked Reika. Reika dragged Miyuki inside a closet and closed the door. "What is wrong with that girl?" Miyuki asked Reika. "I'm pretty sure she's a Yandere, she did say stay away from Senpai and she had a knife too." Reika explained. "Should we go out there and fight her?" Miyuki questioned. "No, I'd rather put her in jail then kill her." Reika said.

~In the morning~

Reika and Miyuki were sleeping in the closet. Miyuki was resting her head on Reika shoulder. Finally, both girls woke up. "It's morning already?" Miyuki moaned. Miyuki noticed she was laying on Reika's shoulder and both girls blushed. They got out the closet, luckily, the teachers weren't at school yet. "Cmon, we still have time to get home and get ready. Miyuki and Reika ran outside school to their homes.

I saw Descendants 2
I'm still mad
WHY COULDN'T CHINA BE FREDDY INSTEAD OF UMA
anyways....
Bye!

Kick the d**k from out your mouth - JubyPhonic 2017 - Mind Brand