Akane X Nao: I love you!

Nao was helping Akane practice for her volleyball tournament. "Thank you for the help Nao,I appreciate it." Akane said. "Anytime Akane,it seemed like you really needed the help." Nao smiled. "What?!" Akane looked at Nao with her face red. "Just kidding! It's so easy to manipulate you!" Nao laughed. Akane's face turned red. "Well anyways....Nao...do...You...wanna...go...out....TO THE PARK TO PLAY A GAME OF VOLLEYBALL AND SOCCER." Asked Akane. "I'd love to go Akane." Nao smiled. "But what were you really going to ask me?" "Whaaaa I wasn't gonna ask ya anything else..." said Akane nervously with her face turning red. Akane put her head down to hide the blushing mess.

"Akane,you can tell me,I'm your best friend." Nao lifted her face up. "Why are you blushing Akane?" she asked her. "M-m-maybe because I..." Akane felt embarrassed. "I? Go on Akane." said Nao holding her shoulders. "I kinda like you and I was gonna ask you out! There I said it!" Akane covered her mouth. Akane put her head down again. Nao lifted her chin up and kissed her softly on the cheek. Nao smiled and Akane smiled too.

"W-w-what was that for?" Akane asked her. "I like you too Akane." she confessed. "I'd love to go on a date with you Akane!" Nao smiled. Akane hugged Nao. "You're the best Nao!" she whispered in her ear. "You're the best too!" Nao whispered back.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA
NOW I GET TO DO MY OTHER FAVORITE SHIPPPP
JOKER AND CURE BEAUTY
YAYAYAYAYA
Tbh this one wasn't so badddddd
Pfft
Bye👁👅👁
Note: I love Cure Beauty so much I changed my name to that ehehehe