🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 10🌈

The 6 girls landed in front of the bad end generals. "We're ready to fight." Sunny pounded her fist. Joker nodded and let the 3 bad end generals walk in front of him. "Ready to fight?" Wolfrun growled. "You know we are." March clenched her fist. "You and me, one on one." Sunny pounded her fist as she walked up to Wolfrun. "You're on fire girl." Wolfrun smirked. "We're not letting you win once." Peace growled. "We'll see about that." Akaoni grinned. "I can keep you here all day, no matter how hard it will be to fight you." March said. "Oh please, you'd give up right now if you knew what you're getting into." Majorina giggled. "Oh yes, girls, I have a little surprise for you~" Joker chuckled.

A dark shadowy figure rose from the ground. "What the?" Echo and Happy stood back. "Pierrot!" Beauty and March yelled. "Yes, yes. Echo and Happy will be fighting him, while I help." Joker said. "But the two can't fight Joker all on their own!" Sunny yelled at him. "Oh well." Joker snapped his fingers and everybody disappeared except Beauty, Happy and Echo. "Now, enjoy the show Ms. Beauty." Pierrot teleported away, so did Happy and Echo. As Joker was about to teleport away, Beauty jumped up and grabbed Joker's wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" Beauty said. Joker chuckled. "Hmm, go ahead, try and beat me." Joker smiled at her.

HEHEHE
Next chapter I'm gonna make it longer
Cya~