❤️A Night Of Prom❤️Pt 4❤️END❤️

(If you guys are mad at me for ending it so soon, I'm sorry ;-;)

"Bad End Cure!" Reika yelled. "Isn't it obvious Ice Princess?" Bad End Beauty said. "Did you guys call them here?! To destroy us?!" Akane said. "What?! No!" Wolfrun growled. "Then why are they here!" Miyuki cried. "I....I don't know?!" Wolfrun said. "Enough talking.......let's get our revenge on the Pretty Cure!" Bad End Happy said. She shot a dark pink stream of light at them and they all moved to the other side. "Quickly! Girls Transform!" Miyuki yelled.

Time skip due to them transforming like 10 minutes or something I don't know

"Ah, enough playing around, let's do this now! Our revenge at last." Bad End Sunny said. She snapped her fingers and a fireball formed in her hand and aimed it at Sunny. Sunny jumped and let it hit Akaoni. "That's for leading us here to get us killed!" Sunny yelled. "Sunny Fire!" Sunny yelled. Bad End Sunny dodged it back at Sunny. Sunny fell down onto the stage. "Ah! They're stronger then before guys! Watch out!" Sunny said getting up slowly. Bad End Sunny kept on dodging fire balls at her. "AH!" Sunny yelled as she got hit by one in the leg.

"Wow Cure Happy, you're just as weak as before!" Bad End Happy said. "N-no.....No....I'm not weak!" Happy yelled. "Happy Sho-ah!" Happy got hit by Bad End Happy. "O....oww...." Happy said, on her knees. "MIYUKI!" Wolfrun yelled. "Pathetic......" Bad End Happy shot Cure Happy one more time. Before it could hit her, Happy scooted over and let the light hit Wolfrun. "Ah, jeez!" Wolfrun said holding his arm. Happy got up and tried one more time. "Happy Shower!" she yelled. The light hit Bad End Happy. Happy smiled but then it turned into a frown. "Huh?" Happy had a blank stare on her face. "You think that will work on me?!" Bad End Happy laughed.

"Omg! Omg! I'm so sorry to ruin the party!" Bad End Peace said. "No! I won't believe that again!" Peace said. "No, really, I'm sorry!" Bad End Peace cried. "O...oh....I...it's o-AH!!!" Peace got shocked once she touched Bad End Peace's shoulder. "Tehehehehe, you're so weak!" Bad End Peace laughed. "No I'm not!" "Peace Thunder!" Peace yelled. "EEP!" Bad End Peace cried. "OWW!" "Omgomgomgomg did I hurt you?!" Peace said. Bad End Peace giggled and shocked her. "Ah!" Peace fell down and held and rubbed her ankle. "Bye bye!" A bolt of lightning formed in Bad End Peace's hand. Bad End Peace walked closer and closer as Peace scooted back. "NO!" Peace was screamed. "Cya!" Bad End Peace threw the lightning bolt at Peace and a rain of clouds and light formed. "YAYOI!" Akaoni cried.

"Nice to see ya again March!" Bad End March said. "Y.....You....again! I thought we defeated you guys!" March said. "Ah yes.....but we came back for our revenge! Isn't this amazing! You'll love it here once you guys become one of us! You could watch people in despair! It'll be the greatest thing you've ever seen! We would love for you guys to join us! But....we'll have to take care of you guys first!" Bad End March's eyes turned a bright green and glowed. "No! Never!" March jumped up. "March Shoot!" March kicked the soccer ball towards Bad End March. "Hehe." Bad End March kicked it back to her, aiming for her stomach. "W....what?!" March fell back into the wall. "Haha! Gotcha!" Bad End March giggled.

"You guys are back again...why?!" Beauty cried. "Oh....that'll have to be a secret ice princess." Bad End Beauty got out an ice sword, Beauty did too. Beauty and Bad End Beauty ran at each other. Both swords scraped against each other. "You'll never win against us now, we're stronger then ever!" Bad End Beauty put her sword up to Beauty's chest. "Joker! I thought I could trust you for once!" Beauty yelled at him. "I swear, I did not call them here!" Joker yelled back at her. "Oh, he perhaps did call us here, To eliminate you Precure Brats!" Bad End Pinned Beauty up against the wall. Beauty tried to escape but couldn't. The sword touched Beauty's skin. Beauty closed her eyes and tears came out. "REIKA!" Joker yelled.

"It's time for you to die now, Cure Happy...." Bad End Happy smiled maniacally. She was about to blast her again until Wolfrun kicked her to the side. "AGH!" Bad End Happy yelled. "Wolfrun...I thought....You..." Happy was out of breath. "I never planned for them to be here, I never even knew they were back!" Wolfrun explained to her. Happy smiled and tears came down her face. "T...thank you!" Happy hugged Wolfrun. "Enough lovey dovey stuff, we're still fighting ya know." Bad End Happy said as she got up. She blasted her one more time. Bad End Happy laughed until she saw Happy still standing, in princess form. "W-what? Impossible!" Bad End Happy cried. "You'll never win, we always find a way to stop bad things coming to our world. No matter what, it's our duty to keep all creatures and humans safe!" Happy said. "Happy Shower Shining!" Happy yelled. "WHAT! NO! NO!" Bad End Happy got swept away. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS PRECURE! ALL OF YOU!" Bad End Happy yelled.