🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 8🌈

March didn't know what to do, she didn't want to fight Sunny, nor hurt her. March stood there, shaking. "Are you going to fight me or just stand there like the wimp you are?" Sunny flew down next to her. "I-I...I don't know what I want to do right now..." March felt tears form in her eyes. "Ugh! What are you cryin' about?" Sunny asked. March felt tears run down her face. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't come sooner!" March cried. "Huh?" Sunny crossed her arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do. Because I came late, you're stuck like this, and now theirs nothing I can do!" March got on her knees and cried even more. "N-no...you're not sorry...you're not!" Sunny had a fireball in her hand and was about to throw it at March. "No, I mean it. I should have been here earlier. I don't want to fight you. I love you too much for me to do that." March got up and walked over to Sunny. "No, you don't love me, you left me here....I can't believe you..." Sunny felt tears form in her eyes. "No, I do love you, and I'll prove it.." March help Sunny's shoulders, leaned In and kissed her. Sunny's eyes widened but, kissed back. Sunny's hair turned back to normal, so did her outfit. March noticed her outfit changing and let go of Sunny. "S-Sunny!" "March!" Sunny and March hugged each other tightly~

I'm into this story~
Even though this chapter is short af
I just needed to write a quick chapter right quick
I'm doing another fan fiction too~
Bye bye now