Akane X Nao: I have no clue what to name this

Note: Somebody suggested a theme COUGH Damcclub  COUGH. She suggested I make one where Akane and Nao have a sleepover together Alone and added a hint hint so 50% of my mind is dirty minded so idk what she actually meant cuz she did say alone so maybe smut? If I'm wrong FML. So I assume it's smut(even though I don't know why they call it smut) so this is probably gonna suck, bye!

Around 6pm I guess

Akane and Nao decided to have a sleepover that was set at Nao's house while the other girls and Nao's family were out at the Summer Festival. Akane and Nao sat on the bed in Nao's room reading manga. "Ugh.....we've been reading Manga for hours Akane.....can we do something else." Nao groaned. "Fine. Well, what should we even do?" Akane said as she got up from the bed. "Maybe we can watch something on my Tablet." Nao suggested. Nao grabbed her tablet off her desk and took it over to the bed. Akane hopped back on as Nao turned on a video. "What's this?" Akane asked her. "Just watch, its this dude named Jay and he plays all these random games. He makes me laugh a lot(I can relate Nao wink wink)." "Um....ok..." Akane sat next to Nao and watched.

20 minutes later

The two girls were on the floor laughing with faces red. "Told ya he was funny!" Nao said getting up. "Yea, gotta admit, funniest dude I've ever seen." Akane got and. "Ok I'm bored again....." Nao sighed and turned to look at Akane. "Akane? Akane?!" The lights turned off. "Ugh! This isn't funny Akane!" Nao walked over to turn the lights on but herd a noise. "W-what was that..." she turned over to where the noise was. Akane appeared behind Nao and shouted "Boo!" Nao screamed. "Haha! It's so easy to scare you!" Akane laughed. Nao's face turned red. "What a scar-" Nao tackled Akane. "I am literally going to kill you! You scared the hell out of me!" Nao threatened. "Ok ok, calm down, don't get your panties in a twist, it's just a prank!" Akane said still laughing. "Well...still! I was worried that somebody took you."Nao said getting off of Akane and sitting next to her.

"Aww, that's sweet that you were worried." Akane smiled. "Well of course, you're kinda like a sister to me(don't say that Nao that's feminist or whatever you call it FML), I care about you a lot." Nao smiled back at her. Akane started to blush at the words she said. Nao thought she'd make her blush more. "I love you Akane." Nao smirked. Akane blushed even harder. "Y-y-you don't mean that....." Akane said. "Yes I do mean it....I'll prove it." Nao leaned over to kiss Akane on the lips. Akane's eyes were wide opened but went along with it. Both girls pulled away. Nao I guess had to much fun and decided to go down to Akane's neck after 5 minutes of kissing. Akane didn't mind though. (Ok shizzz how tf am I gonna do this, lemme turn on perv mode)"Are we..." Akane looked at Nao. "Do you....?" Nao looked up at Akane. "We're here alone why not....." Akane blushed as Nao gave her a weak smile.

Oml this is going to be hard af. I'm not used to do smut so this may suck 100%. I might continue tonight.....but this is going to real hard for me. It's not as hard as having a guy do it with a girl which will never happen in my story's but if I misunderstood the theme, I'm dumb so byeeeeeeee.