🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 11🌈

Beauty summoned 2 swords and ran towards Joker. Joker got out his sword and threw it towards her. Beauty blocked it with her sword. The sword went through hers and stabbed her in the arm. "Ah!" Beauty held her arm but continued fighting. Joker got out another sword and clashed it up against Beauty's. "You should just go now, you're not going to beat me." Joker said as his sword went through her. Beauty threw her sword to the side and summoned another one. Beauty knocked the sword out his hand. Joker backed away slowly as Beauty pointed her sword at Joker's chest. Beauty cornered Joker and put the sword up against his neck. Joker began to laugh. "What?" Beauty asked. Joker teleported behind Beauty and pinned her to the wall. "Ugh! Let go of Me." Beauty yelled at him. "Why should I? You'd try escaping is that so?" Joker looked at her. Beauty didn't answer, she just glared at him. "That's what I thought." Joker opened up a portal. "I'm not going with you!" Beauty yelled. "You don't get to chose." Joker pushed her in and he went in too.

"Ugh! I'm not going with you to the bad end kingdom!" March said as she punched Majorina's arms repeatedly. "If you want me to go, how about you stop being a cowards and fight back!" March punched Majorina in the stomach and she watched as Majorina flew back into a wall. March crossed her arms and smiled at her. Majorina growled and teleported behind her. "Huh?" March turned around and Majorina kicked her to the side. March was able to stop herself from crashing into a wall and instead of hitting it, she pushed off from it. "Precure, March Shot!" March yelled as a soccer ball formed. She spun around and kicked the soccer ball at Majorina. "That should've done the job." March sighed. Suddenly, March collapsed. She herd laughing. "Foolish girl." Majorina crossed her arms. "Y-you....f-faker..." March groaned. "MARCH!" March and Majorina looked around, wondering who called her. "MARCH! WHERE ARE YOU?" March looked around. "S-sunny...she's coming." March smiled. "SUNNY! I'M OVER HERE!" March yelled. "Cure Sunny?" Majorina looked up and saw Sunny up in the sky. She had her butterfly wings. "How?" "Butterfly Decor." Sunny tackled Majorina down, pinning her to the ground. "What did you do to her?!" Sunny growled. "Absolutely nothing." Majorina lied. "You liar!" Sunny punched Majorina, causing her to pass put. "Nobody hurts my friend." Sunny ran over to March. "Are you ok?" Sunny asked her. March didn't open her eyes. It didn't look like she was breathing too. "M-March? Are you awake? Please wake up." Sunny rested March's head on her lap. "March! Please don't die on me!" Sunny felt tears come down her cheeks. Sunny hugged March tightly and cried.

This almost made me cry and I was writing it.-.
Nahhh
:3