Precure Paradise Pt 8

Everybody went their separate ways after the party. Some were at the restaurant, some were in the hotel. Basically there could be somebody any place on the island.

"Welcome back to growing flowers with Tsubomi!" Tsubomi said. "...Hi..." Hibiki mumbled. "Today, we'll be growing blossoms!" Tsubomi said as she handed them the seeds. "Question: How do you grown blossoms?" Miyuki asked. Tsubomi face palmed. "I'll show you Miyuki." Love said. "Let's get started!" Tsubomi yelled. Nagisa and Saki played with the water and sprayed it at each other. Nozomi, Mana and Hibiki were actually following instructions. Haruka and Megumi played with seeds while Mirai and Ichika talked about how happy they were when they became a pretty cure. Tsubomi sighed as she got out a hose and sprayed the cures with water except Nozomi, Hibiki and Mana.

Aoi, Erika, Nao, Akira and Yukari were walking around the island. "So, are you guys excited for tomorrow?" Yukari asked. "What's happening tomorrow?" Akira looked at her. "You didn't know! There is going to be a parade tomorrow." Yukari said. "Parade?! SWEET!" Erika yelled. "I'm sure you guys will look cute in your dresses." Yukari smirked. Akira and Aoi stopped walking. "What's the matter girls?" Yukari looked back at them. Aoi and Akira looked at each other and sighed. They continued walking around the island. "Have you girls ever heard of the tale of the headless precure?" Aoi asked them. "H-Headless what?" Nao looked at Aoi. "The headless precure. It's a story of a precure who lost her head during a fight. On nights like these, she haunts the island to see if anybody could lend her a hand." Aoi said. "Aoi-" Aoi shushed Yukari. "There is a chance, that she could be out here, wandering around the island, at this exact moment." Aoi said in a spooky voice.

"Really?!" Erika and Nao looked back at Aoi. Aoi nodded. "Don't believe Aoi girls, she's just joking." Akira said. "But it's true." Aoi said. A couple minutes later, Aoi snuck up on Erika and Nao. "Don't you dare Aoi." Yukari whispered. Aoi ignored her. "BOO! GIVE ME YOUR HEADS!" Aoi yelled. "AH!" Erika and Nao yelled. Erika jumped into Nao's arms. Aoi laughed while Yukari and Akira rolled their eyes. "II got you guys good!" Aoi laughed some more. "Huh?" Nao dropped Erika on the ground. Erika and Nao glared at Aoi, almost laughing.