🖤Operation Precure🖤Pt 4🖤

Happy thought to herself. "I need to find a way out of here..." Happy tried opening the window but it wouldn't open. She pouted and sat on her bed. She stuffed her face into her pillow and groaned. "We're going to be stuck here forever......" she whined. She turned back to her normal self and put her smile pact in her closet. With that, she looked at the clothes that were in There. "They even left clothes...wow.." Miyuki said to herself. She closed her closet and sat on her bed again. She tried thinking of a Plan.

Sunny and repeatedly banged on the door. "I WON'T STOP BANGING UNTIL YOU LET US OUT!!!" Sunny yelled. "Sunny, please calm down." March said. "Why should I!" Sunny kept hanging on the door. March grabbed both of her hands and sat her on the bed. "Sunny, please stop. We will find a way out of here, they can't keep up here forever and your fist are turning red..." March tried calming her down. "Oh...I guess your right." Sunny looked down. "Wait, I have a plan." Sunny got up and dragged March to the door. On the count of 3, we are going to kick open the door!" Sunny stepped back. "Sunny are you cr-" "1" "Sunny n-""2" "Sunny!" "3!" Sunny ran towards the door and was about to kick it until March stopped her. "Sunny, no! That will never work." March said to her. "Fine, I have plan B." Sunny threw a chair at the door and hid under her bed. "Cmon March!" She grabbed March's foot and dragged her under the bed. "What exactly is your plan?" "Shh! She's coming." Sunny covered her mouth. Majorina opened the door. "What? Did they escape again?!" she said annoyed. She went to go tell the others but left their door open. "Oh....I see." March and Sunny got out from under the bed and they grabbed their smile pacts them left.

Peace was drawing in a notebook that she found on her desk. "This looks nice so far..." she said to herself. He door slowly opened and Peace stopped drawing. "W-whos their?" she stuttered. "Shh, its me Sunny." "And March." they both came into her room. "You guys got out? How? And how did you get in?" Peace asked them. "No time to explain. Cmon!" March whispered. Peave grabbed her Smile Pact and candle and left. "Let's go get Happy next." Sunny, March and Peace tip toed to her room. On their way they saw Wolfrun and Akaoni. They went the other way so they wouldn't get caught. They finally found Happy's room. They saw the key laying on the door not and slowly unlocked the door and opened it. "Girls!" Miyuki whispered. "Cmon Happy, transform just in case." Peace whispered to her. Happy transformed again and left the room. "Last stop, Beauty's room!" Happy said quietly.

The stopped at Beauty's door and opened it. "Huh? You guys escaped?" Beauty got off her bed. "Yea, but we don't have much time, cmon!" March motioned her to come over. Beauty grabbed her Smile Pact and went over to the door. The girls quietly tip toed to the entrance and opened the door. "Yes we made it!" Happy yelled. "Um Hap-" "We escaped from that horrible place!" Happy kept talking. "Happy-" "We will never be trapped in there again!" Happy spun around. "HAPPY!" Sunny pointed to the 4 bad end generals that we're standing in front of them. "Huh? Ah!" Happy yelled.

"How did they get out here before us?" March said. "We took a short cut." Akaoni said. "Let's go girls!" Happy yelled. Peace jumped over to Akaoni, Beauty jumped in front of Joker, Sunny and March ran over to Majorina and Happy ran to Wolfrun but tripped over a crack in the cement. "Watch out!" Happy yelled. She fell on top of Wolfrun, face to face. "I ship it." Sunny whispered to March. March giggled. Happy and Wolfrun blushed and Happy got off of Wolfrun.

"Ah!" Sunny yelled as she fell back into a wall. "Loosing already? Truly sad." Majorina giggled. "Precure March Shoot!" March yelled. Majorina dodged the soccer ball back at March. March kicked the soccer ball back to her and Majorina did the same thing. March decided to keep Majorina busy while Sunny sneaked up on her. "Sunny Fire!" Sunny yelled. She aimed the fire ball at Majorina and Majorina fell into a tree. "Grr...Cure Sunny....Cure March." Majorina mumbled. "Nice aim Sunny!" March High fived her. "I know is was nice." Sunny grinned. "Sunny watch out!" March pushed Sunny out the way from getting hit by Majorina's lighting bolt. "March!" Sunny cried. She ran over to March who layed their lifeless.

Peace sat on the ground with her eyes closed. Akaoni ran at her with his club. Akaoni chuckled. "Little, little weakling." Akaoni was about to hit Peace with his club until Peace jumped up on top of his club. Akaoni ran into the wall and dropped his club. "Precure Peace Thunder!" Peace yelled. She aimed the lighting at Akaoni and threw the club at him too. "Who's the weakling now-" Peace felt something squeeze her. She saw that Akaoni was holding her. "Huh?" Peace muttered. Akaoni squeezed her tight. "Ah! L-let me go!" Peace whined. Tears came to Peace's eyes. "O-ow th-this h-hurts. Stop! Ley go of me!" Peace cried. Akaoni let go of Peace and she fell to the ground.

"Precure.... Beauty Blizzard!" Beauty yelled. Joker jumped up and was face to face with Beauty. Joker tried tripping Beauty with his sword but Beauty jumped on top of his sword and jumped on to the ledge of a window. She looked around for Joker but he was nowhere to be seen. Joker teleported behind Beauty and pushed her off the lodge. Joker teleported to the bottom and caught her. "Why would you push me off the ledge if you were going to catch me?" Beauty said. "Just to see you blush." Joker smiled at Beauty who was blushing. "J-just put me down now!" Beauty said. Joker put Beauty down. "Continue?" Joker asked. "Gladly." Beauty grabbed 2 ice swords and ran towards him. Joker clashed his sword against hers and the swords fell out her hand.

"Happy Shower!" Happy yelled. Wolfrun moved to the side. "What?!" It didn't work?!" Happy mumbled. Wolfrun was about to kick her until Happy jumped backwards and Wolfrun slid. "Ha!" Happy giggled. Wolfrun got up and ran at her. Happy ran at him. They both met up in the middle and Wolfrun was about to punch her but Happy flew up. "Precure Happy.....Shower!!!" She yelled. Wolfrun dodged the light back at Happy. "AH!" Happy screamed as she got hit by the light. She fell down into Wolfruns arms. Wolfrun sighed and layed Happy down on the ground. "I never...wanted to hurt her." Wolfrun felt bad inside. He sat down next Happy and checked to see him she was ok. "Thank goodness...she's still breathing." Wolfrun smiled a bit and kissed Happy's head.

YAYAYAY
The reason why I'm posting a lot is because I have another fan fiction story in mind
You'll see
I might write it right now :3
Bye bye now
Peace~