THE STORY WHERE ALL THE SHIPS COME TRUE HOPEFULLY PT 3 (Short af)

Everybody met back at the sea shore after the bad end generals "swimming lessons". "Hey where's Reika and Joker." Nao looked around and saw Reika carrying Joker bridal style. "Why are you carrying Joker?!" Nao was about to start laughing. "He almost ended up drowning so I went down to get him. He was too heavy to drag so I had to carry him." Reika looked embarrassed. Nao and Akane started laughing. Reika dropped Joker onto the sea shore and he woke up. "Ugh, what happened?" He sat up and saw everybody staring at him. "You almost drowned but Reika saved you." Nao said trying not to laugh. "Ha! You got saved by a girl!" Akaoni laughed. So did Akane and Nao.

Joker rolled his eyes. "Anyways, thanks Reika....." He seemed embarrassed. "Next time, don't wander off." Reika went over to the tent to dry off. "Ha! You literally just got saved by your girlfriend!" Wolfrun laughed. Joker glared at Wolfrun and was about to tackle him until Miyuki, Akane, Nao and Yayoi held him back. "Did they just call Reika your Girlfriend?!" Miyuki asked. "Ugh, no! Those two, complete idiots!" Joker glared at the two. "Ok....how about we go get some ice cream and head off to the Beach's amusement park!" Miyuki suggested. "Ok! Sure, I'll go get Reika!" Yayoi said and went over to wake up Reika Chan~

I'm sorry this is Short....I kinda go lazy and stuff so yea but I think for now I'm gonna continue doing the yearbook, I might post another chapter of this tonight idfk
Here's a Kapril Picture to heal your Kapril hearted souls

I kinda go lazy and stuff so yea but I think for now I'm gonna continue doing the yearbook, I might post another chapter of this tonight idfkHere's a Kapril Picture to heal your Kapril hearted souls

And here's another cute picture I found (I didn't make this one or the one above I just thought it was cute)

"Hot""Wth"This picture reminds me of AphmauWolfrun/Zane: Don't tell me I saved a pair of broke losers!Miyuki/Aphmau: Hot

"Hot"
"Wth"
This picture reminds me of Aphmau
Wolfrun/Zane: Don't tell me I saved a pair of broke losers!
Miyuki/Aphmau: Hot...
Reika/Katelyn: Wth.....