🎉The Game Party🎉Pt 1🎉

The Precure were at Miyuki's house playing War and so far Reika was in the lead. "Reika, you've been in the lead 5 times in a row, how are you so good at this?" Nao said. "I don't know, really, this is just a game of chance, nobody is really good at this game." Reika said. "Can we play another game now?" Akane asked. "Sure, what do you guys wanna play?" Miyuki asked them. "Do you have "Go! Go! Kart!" 5?" Akane asked. "Yea, I'll go get it but first, let me open the window it's really stuffy in here." Miyuki went over to her window to open it. She was about to turn away until a book flew in and hit Miyuki's face. "Miyuki, what's that?" Yayoi asked. "Owie!" Miyuki whined. Nao grabbed the book and looked inside it.

A hologram of Majorina showed up. "Hello Precure, we are here to invite you to a game party, we promise this is no trap, the other bad end generals just want to hang out and stuff, and want to be with their crush-" Majorina got bumped to the side and Wolfrun came in. "Hello girls, ignore what that lazy witch just said. But still, we would like to invite you to our game party, there are no traps or surprises that you wouldn't like, we would just like to know you better, especially Joker and Akaoni" Wolfrun chucked at that part. The hologram of Wolfrun disappeared and the book closed. "What did he mean by Joker and Akaoni?" Reika said. "I don't know but should we go?" Miyuki asked the girls. "It sounds interesting...we should go." Yayoi said. "Yea, I agree with Yayoi." Akane said. "I'm in!" Nao said. "If you girls are in, I'm in too!" Miyuki cheered.

Everybody looked at Reika. "Reika...cmon." Nao nudged her arm. "I'm not sure..." Reika said. "Aww, please Reika." Miyuki gave her the puppy dog eyes. "Fine, I'll go too." Reika smiled. "It's settled! But the question here is how do we get there?" Miyuki grabbed the book. "Hmm, maybe the answer is insi-" Happy opened the book and all of them got sucked inside the book.

"Ah!" all of them screamed. "What's going on?" Yayoi yelled. "I don't know..." Reika said. They stopped falling and were about to land. Miyuki fell down first. Next, Akane fell down on top of Miyuki, Nao fell on top of Akane, Reika fell on top of Nao and Yayoi fell on top of Nao but in a sitting position. "Ow..... Where are we now?" Akane pushed all of them off and she got off of Happy. "Welcome to the Bad End Kingdom ladies." Joker stood in front of them. "Hi Joker, we found your book note. Wolfrun and Majorina said you guys were hosting a game party so we could get to know each other, right?" Miyuki asked. "Right, follow me ladies." Joker said. Joker opened the door to the bad end kingdom and led them to a room. "This place looks kinda creepy..." Yayoi whispered to Reika. Joker opened the door and all their eyes were wide open.

"Wow, this place is amazing! So many colors!" Miyuki said. "Look at all the games." Nao pointed to the shelves. The girls followed Joker and saw Majorina, Wolfrun and Akaoni sitting at a table. "Kon'nichiwa!" all the girls said(whenever the curse say Kon'nichiwa they sound so cute x3). "Hey." Wolfrun said. The girls walked over to table and sat down. Miyuki sat next to Wolfrun, Akane and Nao sat together, Yayoi sat next to Akaoni and Reika sat next to Joker. "What game are we playing first?" Miyuki asked. "I was thinking we should play War first." Joker said. "NO!" Akane and Nao yelled. Everybody looked at them. "Ha...we mean....yay..." they both sighed. Joker gave cards to everybody.

30 minutes later~

"I win again!" Reika smiled. "Ok, please can we play another game." Akane groaned. "Sure, I actually have a couple games up my sleeve." Joker got out a book full of games. The book glowed. "Oh no not again." Yayoi whined. "Ah!" The girls yelled as the got sucked into the book. The bad end generals got sucked in too. "Where are we going now?!" Akane yelled. "To game land." Joker said. "Game land? What is that exactly?" Reika asked him. "You'll see." Joker smirked.

They stopped falling and Precures landed in the tree and the bad end generals ended up in the chocolate river except Joker. "What is this place?" Miyuki climbed down the tree. "Welcome to Game Land." Joker bowed. "This place looks so awesome!" Miyuki said. "I guess...angways, what game are we playing first?" Akane asked him. "Any game you want to play. Just say "I want to play ____" he told her. "I want to play "Go! Go! Kart"5!" Akane yelled. "They all teleported to a race track and all of them were wearing those suits you wear as a race car driver. "Woah, this is awesome!" said Akane.

Woooo
I want this story to have 5-10 parts
That's all
Honestly this isn't my best but whatever
Ok now
Bye~