💖Meet The Teen Titans❤️Pt 2💖

"Woah..who are you guys?" Beast Boy asked the 5 girls. "We're Precures." Happy said. "Oh, well have you guys seen our friend Starfire?" Beast Boy asked her. "Oh, yea, are you her friend?" March walked up to Beast Boy. "U-uh...yea..." Beast Boy was distracted by March's outfit. She was green like him! "Beast Boy! Raven!" Starfire flew towards them and hugged them. "Not really a hugging person." Raven pushed Starfire away. "Oh yea." Starfire smiled nervously. "Remember, Wolfrun!" Sunny yelled. "Right!" Happy said. "Enough chit chat. Reveal, Super Akanbe!" Wolfrun yelled. "Akanbe?" Raven looked up at Wolfrun. The nose turned into a fun house.

"AKANBE!" The Akanbe yelled. Raven backed away as the Akanbe ran towards her. Raven used her telekinesis to pick up a car and she threw it at the Akanbe. "Woah? She can do that?" Sunny said. Beast Boy morphed into a gorilla and went after the Akanbe and punched him. The Akanbe flew back, almost hitting Robin. The Akanbe got up and ran towards the smile cures. The smile cures jumped up and let the Akanbe hit the ground. March jumped onto the Akanbe's roof. "March!" Sunny yelled. The Akanbe tried shaking March off his head. "Hey! Calm down!" March said. The Akanbe shook March off his head. "I got you!" Sunny caught March just in time. "T..Thanks." March blushed. "Anytime!" Sunny giggled.

The Akanbe then went after Beast Boy. Beast Boy turned into a dinosaur and roared at the Akanbe. The Akanbe grabbed Beast Boy's leg and threw him towards Raven. "Azarath Metrion Zint-" "RAVEN WATCH OUT!" Beast Boy yelled. "Huh?" Beast Boy fell on top of Raven. "Whoops, sorry!" Beast Boy blushed in embarrassment. "Get...off...me!!!" Raven gritted her teeth. "Right! Sorry!" Beast scratched the back of his head and got off her.

"Let's finish this girl's!" Happy yelled. The girls nodded and took out their candle sticks. "What are they doing?" Beast Boy watched them. "Ugh! What you girls call the Akanbe is so the tacky!" Starfire yelled as she shot lasers at the Akanbe.

"Pegasus, grant us your power!" The girls yelled. "Pegasus?" Beast Boy looked confused. "Princess Happy?" "Princess Sunny!" "Princess Peace!" "Princess March!" "Princess Beauty!" they all yelled. "Woah..." Beast Boy looked at them. "Precure! Royal Rainbow....Burst!" They all shouted. A rainbow formed and it went towards the Akanbe. "Cool!" Beast Boy watched, not noticing he could get hurt by the attack. Raven grabbed his ear and pulled him out the way. The Akanbe disappeared. The 5 girls de transformed, looking up at Wolfrun. "Ugh! Darn you precure pest, and you 3 brats!" Wolfrun said and disappeared. "So, you guys are kinda like super hero's too?" Akane asked Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy.

"Mhm, and those two right there are our other teammates. We're the Teen Titans!" Beast Boy posed heroically, causing the girls to laugh. Raven slapped Beast Boy in the back of his head and went over to help Robin and Cyborg up. "Ow! What was that for?!" Beast Boy rubbed the back of his head and glared at her. Raven ignored him. "You guy ok?" Raven asked Cyborg and Robin. "Yea, are you guys ok?" Robin asked them. "Yep, we're ok!" Akane placed her hands on her hips. "W...wow..." Robin mumbled, staring at Akane. "Anyways, what are your names?" Akane questioned them. "I'm Cyborg!" Cyborg held out his hand for her to shake. Akane shook his hand. "I'm Robin, nice to meet you." Robin said as he blushed. Akane shook his hand. "I'm Akane." Akane said.

"So anyways, what brings you guys here? We've never seen you guys before." Yayoi asked them. "We were sent here to look for a group called the bad end generals." Robin said. "Bad End Generals? Those guys are our enemies!" Nao said. "Really?" Beast Boy looked up at Nao. "Yep. Say, you're real short." Nao kneeled down to his level. "I'm Nao." Nao said. "Beast Boy...." Beast Boy blushed. "Well, anyways, do you guys know some place that we can stay at?" Robin asked the girls. "You could stay with us if that's ok with you guys!" Miyuki said. "Yea! You get to stay with Me and Miyuki!!!" Candy popped out of Miyuki's bag. "Candy!" Miyuki yelled.

"What...is that?" Raven walked over to Miyuki and kneeled down to see Candy. "I'm a fairy! Kuru~" Candy said. "A fairy?" Raven looked at her. "Mhm." Candy smiled. "A FAIRY! SHE IS SO THE CUTE!" Starfire pushed Raven over to the side and scratched Candy's chin. Candy giggled and smiled. "Her name is Candy?" Starfire looked up at Miyuki. "Yea, she's our fairy." Miyuki said. "Anyways, we can stay with you guys?" Robin walked over to Miyuki. "Mhm!" Miyuki nodded. "I don't mind at all. I love helping people out." Reika smiled. "Then...I'd like to stay with Akane." Robin said. "Really?" Akane looked at him. "Yea!" "Alright." Akane shrugged. "I chose Miyuki, I see we both have the same opinion in the color pink!" Starfire said. "I'll chose Nao, cuz she's green! Like me!" Beast Boy said. "Ok then." "I guess I chose Reika." Raven shrugged. "Oh, ok." Reika smiled at her. "And I'll chose...?" Cyborg waited for Yayoi to say her name. "Yayoi." Yayoi said. "I'll stay with Yayoi." Cyborg smiled at her and Yayoi smiled back at him nervously.

"Anyways, would you guys like me to show you around?" Miyuki asked them. "Please." Robin said. "Brilliant! Robin, Starfire, you guys can follow me and Akane!" Miyuki said. "Me and Nao can show Beast Boy and Raven around." Reika said. "Excellent." Raven said sarcastically. "I'll show Cyborg around...I guess." Yayoi said nervously. "Cool, let's go!" Cyborg yelled. Yayoi covered her ears. "Sorry, let's go." Cyborg said calmly.

~With Reika, Nao, Raven and Beast Boy~

"First, we'll show you guys the soccer field!" Nao said as she ran up to the soccer field. "Not what I was expecting but ok." Raven mumbled. "Soccer? I'm in!" Beast Boy ran past Raven and Reika. Reika giggled and walked up to the soccer field, Raven coming up behind her. "Let's create teams! Me and Reika vs you and Raven." Nao said as she held on to her
soccer ball. "I don't play soccer." Raven said. "Cmon Raven, it'll be fun." Beast Boy said. "No." Raven looked away. "Come on, we'd be a great team." "I said, no." "Please, I bet you'd have a lot of fun." "I said NO!" Raven glared at Beast Boy, 4 pairs of eyes showed up, each one glowing red. Beast Boy stepped back. Raven's eyes turned back to normal. Nao held on to Reika's skirt while Reika was actually interested in what Raven was. "Um...Beast Boy...is she..." "Half demon."   Raven mumbled. She put her hood back on and walked away.