🎉The Game Party🎉Pt 7🎉Cya~ Game Land🎉

Wolfrun was about to give Miyuki CPR until Miyuki woke up(Just wait for it people). "Huh? Where am I?" Miyuki said. "Miyuki~chan! Thank goodness you're awake!" Yayoi and Akane hugged her tightly. Miyuki smiled and hugged them back. Reika and Nao were in the back, giggling. They all teleported out of the game~

"Ok, what game now?" Wolfrun asked the girls. "Can we play that game over there?" Miyuki pointed to a board game. "Sure...I guess." Akane and Nao mumbled. "I want to play....um That board game other there!" they all teleported inside the game.

"Oh, this game is Candy land, a very popular game." Reika examined. "Oh, we need to be in 2 teams, girls vs boys?" Yayoi asked. The girls and boys nodded. "Us first!" Akane yelled. The girls rolled the die and it landed on 5. "Ugh,this die is so heavy..." Nao groaned. "You'll get use to it." Reika said. The boys rolled the die and it landed on 6. "Ha! We're gonna win." Wolfrun teased. "First one to the top wins!" Nao started running. "Wait for me!" Akane ran after her. "Hey! You can't do that! Wait for us!" Akaoni and Wolfrun ran after Nao and Akane. "Nao~chan! Akane~san!" Reika ran after the 2 girls, Yayoi and Miyuki following. Joker rolled his eyes and teleported to the top of the mountain.

Nao and Akane were first up, Wolfrun and Akoani second, Reika third and Miyuki and Yayoi fourth. "We finally made it..." Miyuki and Yayoi fell over, tired. "Oh my..." Reika helped both girls up. "We win!" Nao and Akane taunted. Wolfrun and Akaoni rolled their eyes. "Shall we play another game or the rest of you will just act like idiots?" Joker chuckled. "Yea let's play another game! Let's play shall we date!" Miyuki giggled. "NO!" The girls yelled. "YES!" The boys yelled. "I was kidding jeez..." Miyuki said. "Actually, I think we've played enough games today." Akane wiped the sweat off her head. "Yea, I'm kinda tired...." Miyuki yawned. "Well then, shall we head back?" Joker asked the girls. The girls nodded and a large portal opened up. Miyuki and Yayoi fell in while Akane and Nao jumped in. Reika sighed and jumped into, the bad end generals following~

I just needed to do a short chapter
Before it's been almost a week.-.
I have A LOT more things To post
And anyways
Operation Precure
The reason why I haven't completed it yet
I have no idea
I might post another chapter of it
Bye bye now~