🖤Operation Precure🖤Pt 1🖤

The Precures, known as Cure Happy, a pink light of happiness, Cure Sunny, a girl who's filled with hot-blooded power, Cure Peace, a girl who is kind and innocent, Cure March, a brave girl who loves soccer, Cure Beauty, a girl with a pure and gentle heart and last but not least, Candy, their cute fairy friend which some people think it's a raccoon dog. They were fighting a group called Bad End Generals, who collect bad energy to revive their leader, Pierrot.

"Happy Shower!" Cure Happy yelled. She formed a heart and aimed it at Wolfrun. Wolfrun fell back against the wall. He growled. "In your face!" Happy started dancing. When she stopped she noticed Wolfrun standing in front of her. "AH!" Happy kicked Wolfrun in the knee and ran to a corner to think about what to do next. "Happy, what are you doing?" Candy asked her. "I need to think of what to do next...." she looked up and saw Wolfrun. "How about Run!" Miyuki picked up Candy and started running. Soon she was cornered. "Crap..."

Cure Sunny and Cure March ran towards Majorina. "First we're goin to do Sunny Fire then you do March Shoot." Sunny whispered to her. "No, first March Shoot then Sunny Fire." March whispered back to her. "No Sunny Fire!" "No March Shoot!" they yelled at each other constantly which made Majorina annoyed. They both said their attacks at the same time. "Fire Shoot!" they both yelled. Majorina fell back. "Argh." she groaned. She disappeared. "Did we defeat her?" March looked at Sunny. "I think so...." Sunny shrugged. "Nope!" Majorina teleported in front of them, kicking both of them to the side.

"Peace Thunder!" Cure Peace yelled. Akaoni yelled in pain. Akaoni fell down onto the ground and Peace ran over to him. "Oh no, did I kill him?!" Peace got up and started sweating. When she wasn't looking, Akaoni got up went behind her. "Huh, where did he g-" Peace got wacked to the side by his club. "Hey! You tricked me!" Cure Peace whined. "So what?" Akaoni was about to hit her again but Peace jumped up. Peace tried kicking his chest but he wouldn't move an inch. Akaoni picked her up by the leg and threw her to the side.

"Beauty Blizzard!" Cure Beauty yelled as she froze Joker's feet. "Do you think that'll keep me from beating you?" Joker used his sword to break the ice. Then he teleported behind her and was about to stab her until Beauty turned around and kicked him. "I know your tricks Joker." Beauty went over to him. Joker teleported some where else again. "Ugh, where did he go now?" Beauty thought. Joker snuck up behind her, grabbed her arm and made her lose balance so she would fall back. "Gotha now." Joker smirked and held her wrist.

Everybody met up in the middle. Wolfrun tied Happy's hands together, Majorina handcuffed Sunny and March's hands together, Akaoni wrapped his hands around Peace's and Joker tied Beauty's hands and placed them in the back. "Where are you taking us?!" Beauty said. "To the Bad End Kingdom, we want you guys out of the way so we can revive Pierrot." Joker explained. "Miyuki tried to look for her "Pretty Cure Pact(I just made this name up, it's basically if the precures are in danger, they can call other precures like Cure Black, Cure Aqua, Cure White, etc to help). "Ah! Where's our Pretty Cure Pacts?" Happy asked Wolfrun. "Oh, you mean this?" Each one of them held out their Pretty Cure Pacts. "Give those back to us!" Sunny tried to get hers but couldn't.

"Let's head on down to the Bad End Kingdom, shall we?" Joker snapped his fingers and a portal formed. Happy scraped her boots against the ground, hesitating to go inside. "I-im not going in there!" Happy stepped back, inches away from the portal. Wolfrun pushed her inside the portal. "AH!" Happy screamed. "Happy!" Sunny yelled. "I'm not going with you!" March stepped to the side, pulling Sunny back with her. "I'll make you then." Majorina pushed both of them inside. "Sunny, March!" Peace tried to break free from Akaoni's grip, but couldn't. Peace thought for a second then winked at Beauty. Beauty covered herself with an ice shield. "W-what are you doing?" Joker looked at Beauty. "Peace Thunder!" Peace yelled and shocked the Bad End Generals. "Let's go Beauty!" Peace grabbed her hand. "But we can't leave Happy, Sunny and March in there with them." Beauty said to her. "Let's go back to the secret library, we'll figure it out there!" Peace and Beauty ran before the Bad End Generals got up. "Wait!" Peace went over to the Bad End Generals and took the Pretty Cure Pacts. "Good idea Peace!" Beauty took 2 so Peace wouldn't drop them.
"Ugh, where did those pesky precures go?!" Majorina said, dusting herself off. "They escaped!" Wolfrun growled. "Wolfrun, Majorina, go take care of the precures that are already in the portal, me and Akaoni will get the last 2." Joker said and disappeared. Wolfrun and Majorina jumped inside the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Which Precures are we gonna call?" Peace asked Beauty. "I know who..." Beauty opened her Pretty Cure Pact and her screen turned black. "Oh..." Peace opened hers and her screen turned white.~

Does anybody know which Cures they're calling?
It's obvious, too obvious
If you don't get it then.....wtf