THE STORY WHERE ALL THE SHIPS COME TRUE HOPEFULLY PT 2

"So Precure, what will we be doing today?" Wolfrun asked. The girls laughed. "Y-you guys want to hang out with us?! Omg that's a good joke!" Akane laughed. "It's not a joke. We're serious." Akaoni added. "For real?" Akane's mouth was wide open. The Bad End Generals nodded. "Uhhhhh....maybe-" "WE CAN HAVE A SAND CASTLE BUILDING COMPETITION!" Nao yelled. "Yea! The one to make the best sand castle wins! Boys/Witch vs girls!" Akane placed her hands on her hips. "Pfft, you guys are on!" Majorina smirked. "Let the games BEGIN!" Nao yelled.

The girls got out their buckets. The pink one was full of water, the red one at sea shells, the yellow one had sand, the green one had shovels and stuff and the blue one had sand also. "Ha! We are totally going to win!" Nao smiled evilly. "Wow, you're really cocky, like how you were when we were kids." Reika laughed. "Woah wait a minute, you guys have been friends since you were kids?" Miyuki and Candy asked. "Yea, Reika was my best friend when we were kids." Nao told her. "Oh, aw that's cute!" Miyuki smiled. "Hey Nao, could ya pass me that bucket of water?" Akane asked. "Sure Akane ;)" "Nao don't you dare!" Yayoi whispered to Nao. Nao picked up the bucket and poured the water on Akane. "Nao!" The 3 of them yelled. "What..." Nao giggled. Akane got more water and poured it over Nao's head. "OH IT'S ON!" Nao yelled. Nao grabbed Akane's arm and threw her into the ocean then Nao jumped in with her.

"What are those 2 doing?" Wolfrun said looking at Akane and Nao. "Maybe they're just competing with each other." Akaoni suggested. "Hmm, if those 2 ever realize it, they could become a great couple." Majorina said. "I actually very well agree like how Reika doesn't know that we can become a great co- I mean become great friends." Joker started sweating. "O.....k" Wolfrun looked over to the precures sandcastle. "Ugh, we're gonna loose to them!" Wolfrun groaned.

"Finished!" The 3 precures shouted. "So, are you guys ready to loose?" Miyuki taunted. "Pfft! Look at ou- huh?! Where did our sandcastle go?!" Wolfrun growled. "The tide took it out." Akaoni smirked. "Ha! Guess it means we win!" Miyuki high fived Yayoi and Reika. "Hey guys what's up, did we win?" Akane said walking towards them. "Yea we did!" Miyuki giggled. "So, did Nao get revenge?" Reika giggled a bit. "Ugh, yea. But most of the time I was splashing her and to keep me from splashing her so much she kept tackling me." Akane laughed. "Anyways, where is Nao?" Yayoi asked her. "She's in the beach tent resting." Akane told her. "Well....ok. Hey, how about we go swimming now!" Yayoi suggested. "Sure Yayoi, sounds good. I'll go wake Nao up, she needs a tan anyways." Reika ran over to the tent to wake Nao up.

Reika got a bucket of water and poured it on Nao. "AH! I'm awake! I'm awake! Oh Reika....did you pour water on me?" Nao asked. "Maybe, anyways, we're about to go swimming and because you sure do need a tan you're coming with us." Reika got up and took her sun dress and grabbed Nao's hand and dragged her out the tent. "Ok! I got her." Reika said and walked over to them. "Alright! Let's g-" "Wait!" Yayoi and Mjyuki ran to the beach tent and took off their sun dresses(By the way they had their bathing suits under the dresses.) "Kk now we can go!" Miyuki grabbed Yayoi's hand and jumped into the ocean with her. Reika, Akane and Nao held hands and jumped in too. "Ugh, I am going to get my fur so wet." Wolfrun jumped in too. So did Akaoni and Majorina. "Why aren't you coming in Joker?" Majorina asked. "That's a stupid question of course. I don't want to get my mask wet.....yea..." He looked down. "That's not it isn't it?" Majorina asked again. "Maybe he doesn't know how to swim!" Akane and Nao laughed. Joker's face turned red. "Oh wait he really doesn't..." Nao stopped laughing, but, the bad end generals started laughing. "Here, we can show you how to swim if you want." Reika walked over to him.

"R-r-really?" Joker stuttered. "Um, yea." Reika smiled. "Yea! We can help you too!" The rest of the precures shouted. "Actually...I kinda need help swimming too..." Wolfrun lied. "Yea me too!" Akaoni also lied. "But you two already know how to swim." Majorina whispered to them. "I just want some alone time with Miyuki." Wolfrun explained. "I wanna be with Yayoi alone." Akaoni whispered back. "Ok? So Wolfrun, who do you want to help you?" Akane asked. "I'll like Miyuki to help! I mean, I'll just want Miyuki." He put on a weak smile. "Oh, ok?" Miyuki swam over to him. "Who do you want Akaoni?" Nao asked. "I want Yayoi to help me." Akaoni smiled at Yayoi. Yayoi smiled weakly and swam over to him. "You ok Majorina?" Akane asked. "Yea I'm fine." Majorina replied. "Ok then, I'll be with Nao, right?" Akane smiled at Nao. "Right!" Nao giggled and dunked Akane's head in the water. "Hey!" Akane swam after Nao.