🖤Operation Precure🖤Pt 2🖤

The Pretty Cure Pact rang and Cure Black and White Answered. "Hey Beauty, what do you need?" Black said. "Our friends are in danger, we were fighting the Bad End Generals and they kinda.....won so then they planned to take us to the Bad End Kingdom so they could stop us from defeating Pierrot again, Wolfrun and Majorina pushed Happy, Sunny and March inside but me and Peace managed to escape." she explained. "Um....." Black looked at Cure White. "Well....what do you need us to do?" Cure White said. "All we need is for you guys to help us sneak into the Bad End Kingdom, I also know that Joker and Akaoni are out to look for us." Peace said. "When do you want us to come?" Cure Black asked.

Suddenly they herd a loud noise from outside. They looked outside and saw Joker and Akaoni. "What was that?" White asked. "Oh....nothing...we'll call you when we need help.....bye!" Beauty hanged up. "How did they find us already!" Peace asked her. "I don't know Peace, let's just stay calm and go out there and fight them." Beauty grabbed her candle, so did Peace just in case. "Didn't take you long to find us..." Beauty said. "Of course not, the spot you're in is too obvious." Joker walked up to Beauty. "Now if you don't mind, we'll have to take you back to the Bad End Kingdom, with all your other friends!" Joker stroked Beauty's hair and got out his sword. Joker aimed at Beauty's head but Beauty jumped back. "Peace! You take on Akaoni, I'll take on Joker!" Beauty got out her sword and Peace nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In The Bad End Kingdom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ugh, do you think Reika and Yayoi will ever save us?" Sunny asked March. "Of course Sunny, they are our friends, they'll never leave us here..." March patted her shoulder. "Your right.....I hope they come for us soon....." Sunny sighed. "I'm always right, aren't I?" March giggled. "Yea, always." Sunny rolled her eyes and hugged March. "You always funny at the darkest times" Sunny said to her. "Yea, I know." March hugged her back.

Happy sat in the corner of her "room". She went over to the other side of the room to look at herself in the mirror. "Always smile." she said to herself. Her room door opened and in came Wolfrun. "W-what do you want." Happy turned around to look at him. "I just wanted to give you something to eat, calm down." Wolfrun said patting her head. "Why are you giving me food? I thought you didn't like me..." Happy asked him. Wolfrun's face turned red. "Ugh, j-just. S-shut up and eat your food ok! D-dummy!(Guess the Reference)" Wolfrun turned away from her and held Out the food for her to take.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cure Beauty and Joker started sword fighting. "You'll never- get me- to come with you-to the bad end kingdom!" Beauty said. "That's what you think." Joker smirked. He made a flurry of cards appear from under her which lifted her up. "Put me down!" her feet was stuck in place. "Argh!" Beauty groaned. "You have no other choice Cure Beauty..." Joker grinned at her.

"Ugh, stop moving around!" Akaoni growled. "Why should I, you captured my friends! I'm trying to save them! I never will if I'm stuck in whatever room you put them in!"Peace kept on punching his fist. Akaoni got out his club and tried hitting her with it. "Peace Thunder!" Peace yelled. Akaoni fell back onto the ground. "That should take care of him for n-OW!" Peace fell down. "Gotcha." Akaoni smirked.

Beauty thought and thought. The she thought of something. "Beauty Blizzard!" she yelled. She froze the cards. The ice couldn't carry all the weight so she fell down which broke the ice. "Brilliant." she whispered to herself. She hid behind some bushes waiting for Joker to come back.

Akaoni picked Peace up and carried her to Joker. "W-what? How did she escape?" Joker thought. "I got her." Akaoni said walking up to him. "Where did she go this time?" Joker said to himself. "You lost the ice brat huh?" Akaoni chuckled. "Yea....." Joker clenched his fist. "We still have this one, we will have to get her later..." Akaoni said. Akaoni opened the portal and was about to throw Peace in until Beauty jumped in and grabbed Peace. She kicked Akaoni inside the portal and the portal closed. "H-how?!" Joker growled. "That's a secret." Beauty set Peace next to the Bush to rest. "Beauty, don't you're going to hurt yourself." Peace said. "No, I'll be fine Peace." Beauty smiled at her.

"Let's go." Beauty got out her sword, so did Joker. Beauty clashed her sword against his. Joker nearly almost killed Beauty when he almost stabbed her chest which made him panic a bit~ Joker was about to trap her again until Beauty jumped back onto the branch of a tree, she swung over the branch and kicked Joker. "Reika~Chan!" Peace yelled and hugged her. Beauty Smiled. Peace let go and smiled back at Beauty. Joker sat up and saw Peace and Beautu distracted. "Now's my chance." Joker thought to himself. He teleported behind Peace. "Peace! Watch out!" Beauty yelled. Joker kicked Peace into a bush. "Ugh, I can't get out! My hair is stuck!" Peace tried to untangle her hair but couldn't. "Peace!" Beauty yelled.

She looked around for Joker. "Come out! Stop being a coward!" Beauty shivered. "Surprise." Joker jumped down and pinned Beauty up against a wall. He put his sword up against her chest. "Let me go!" Beauty demanded. "But if I did, you would escape...." Joker said. Beauty started sweating. She closed her eyes. "Keep calm Reika....keep calm....." she thought to her self. Then her eyes opened. "Pegasus....grant me your power..." she said softly. "Pegasus? What?" Joker looked at her confused. A bright blue aura shown from Beauty. Joker stepped back and covered his eyes from the light. "Princess Beauty!" Beauty yelled. "Quickly Peace!" she ran over to her and untangled her hair. "Thank you Reika~Chan!" "Pegasus, grant me your power!" Peace yelled. "Princess Peace!"

"Now?" "Now!" Both Beauty and Peace ran towards Joker. They jumped of and tried to kick him but he blocked the kick with a "shield lookin card". They landed on their feet and jumped up again. "Thunder Blizzard!" they both aimed the attack at Joker. Joker covered himself with his shield but his shield wasn't strong enough to block the attack. Quickly, Joker opened a portal and went inside...leaving the portal open. "Peace, come on!" Beauty yelled. "Wait!" Peace grabbed all the "Pretty Cure Pacts " and went inside the portal

Smile Precure Fan Fictions!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें