💛Precure Fan Fiction Short: Ask or Dare!💛

"Hello everybody, welcome to our Precure truth or dare party and I am with my favorite group of girls! You may recognize their names. Hoshizora Miyuki, Hino Akane, Kise Yayoi, Midorikawa Nao and Aoki Reika, who are also known as Cure Happy, Cure Sunny, Cure Peace, Cure March and Cure Beauty. Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jade and I've made up my own cure, Cure Night. Now, I hope you enjoy the short fan fic!"

"Why am I here?" Akane asked me. "Yea, I don't remember being here..." Yayoi said. "Where are we?" Miyuki asked. "Please calm down, you girls are just here to play some ask or dare!" I told them. "Oh..wait. Where's Reika and Nao?" Akane questioned. "Good question, Reika~Chan, Nao~Chan, come out please!" Reika and Nao come in with tape on their mouths. I take the tape off of both of their mouths. "Ok now, where should we start!" I asked them. "I'd like to ask Nao and Akane something." Yayoi said. "What is it Yayoi?" I said. "Do you guys like each other?" Yayoi asked them. "Whaaaaaaat..." Both of them blushed. "Pfft, I don't like her....she's just....My friend." Nao's voice cracked on the part when she said "I don't like her." "S-same here." Akane nervously said. "Yea....right..." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Miyuki~san, I have a dare for you." Reika told her. "Bring it Reika." Miyuki said. "I dare you to dress up as Pierrot." Reika smiled. "What?" Miyuki had a blank stare on her face. "She said dress up like Pierrot Miyuki, that means dress. Up. Like. Pierrot." I smirked. "Fine..." she groaned. She went inside a room to change and came out. We all started laughing at her. "I actually have a dare for all of you :3" Miyuki walked over to them. "What is it Miyuki?" Nao asked. "I dare Akane to dress up like Wolfrun, Yayoi to dress up like Akaoni, Nao to dress up Majorina and Reika's to dress up like Joker." she gave us an evil grin. I sighed in relief. "Oh I almost forgot. Jade, you will dress up like an Akanbe." Miyuki said. "What?! Where am I going to get an Akanbe costume from?" I asked her. She shoved an Akanbe costume in my face. I snatched it and went inside a room to change, the other's did too.

All of us came out the room. "Aww, all of you look absolutely adorable!" Miyuki took a picture of us. "Miyuki!" we all yelled at her. She giggled. "Why is this outfit so tight." Akane looked at herself. "At least your outfit looks the most normal out of all of us!" I said. "Can we move on please." Reika sighed. "Yea, I actually have one question for you Reika." Nao said. "And what is that Nao?" "Do you have a crush on anyone specific?" Nao looked down at her outfit. "No, not currently." Reika tried to stay as calm as possible. "Mhm..." "I have a dare for Nao." I said. Nao looked up at me. "I dare Nao to kiss Akane." I grinned.

"W-what?" Nao started blushing. "You herd me." "Do I have to...?" Nao said. "Yea, it was a dare of course." Nao sighed. "Akane, I'm sorry if you don't like this." Nao put her hands on Akane's shoulder's and leaned in to kiss her. Akane blushed but surprisingly kissed back. Yayoi and Miyuki were fan girling in the background while me and Reika watched. "Otp~" I whispered to her. "Otp indeed~" she whispered back to me.

2 minutes later

Akane and Nao finally let go of each other. "You're a great kisser~" Nao whispered to her. "So are you~"
"Aww, so cute!" I giggled. "I have a question for Jade." Yayoi said. "What's the question Yayoi?" I looked at her. "Who's your favorite Precure?" she asked me. "Uh...." I stuttered. "It's probably me." Sunny placed her hands on her hips. "No, it's probably me! I'm of course one of the most likeable cures." Happy said. "Actu-" "No, it has to be me, green is one of the colors of nature and Jade loves nature." Nao said. "Girls we should let Jade~san decide." said Reika. "Nu uh, Jade loves the color red and orange, and I'm orange/red so ha!" "Well Jade loves pink and she loves being!" "Well, jades birthday is in the month or March so..." they kept on arguing over who was my favorite. "I should've never asked that question..." Yayoi whispered to me. "QUIET!" I yelled at the 3 girls. "My favorite is Cure Beauty, second is Sunny, third is March and Happy and Peace are tied! HAPPY?!" all of them stared at me. "Atleast I was second!" Akane smiled. The others just rolled their eyes.

"I have a dare for you girls." I said to them. "What's the dare?" Yayoi questioned. "I dare Miyuki to kiss Wolfrun, Akane and Nao can kiss again, Yayoi kiss Akaoni and Reika kiss Joker. "WHAT?!" Yayoi, Miyuki and Reika shouted at me. "Well they're not here so we can just skip." Reika laughed nervously. "I got this." I transformed into Cure Night(I even made a picture but it's not done yet~)and I opened up a portal to the bad end kingdom. I dragged all of them inside expect Akane and Nao. I closed the portal behind.
Nao and Akane looked at eachother. Akane held Nao's cheek and both leaned in to kiss eachother.
"I don't want to do this..." Miyuki pouted. "Be brave Miyuki~san, you're not the only one that has to do it." Reika patted her back. I knocked on the door and it opened. Joker, Wolfrun and Akaoni were at the door. Everybody hid behind me. "Good day sirs. I have dropped off something for you." I moved to the side showing Miyuki, Yayoi and Reika. They all blushed in embarrassment. "Why does Happy look like Pierrot, Peace looks like Akaoni and Beauty looks like Joker?" Wolfrun asked me. "And you look like an Akanbe." "Reika dared Miyuki to dress up like Pierrot and Miyuki dared Akane to look like you, Nao to look like Majorina and you know the rest." I explained. "But why are you girls here?" Joker asked. "Although, I don't mind seeing her." Joker mumbled and looked at Reika.

"I dared Miyuki to kiss Wolfrun, Yayoi to kiss Akaoni and Reika to kiss you." I told him. "So here ya go!" I backed away. The girls just stood there, looking down. I pushed Miyuki towards Wolfrun and she grabbed on to him and kissed Wolfrun's nose, I shoved Yayoi into Akaoni and she kissed Akaoni's cheek and I tripped Reika. She fell on top of Joker and she kissed his lips softly. Reika quickly got off of Joker and was blushing. Yayoi backed away from Akaoni and Miyuki let go of Wolfrun. "Jade....You....are so going to pay..." Miyuki was a blushing mess. I opened up the portal again and I went through it, the 3 girls following me.

Akane was on top of Nao on the couch and she was kissing Nao's neck. Akane got off of Nao once the girls went through the portal. "How was the kiss girls?" Akane giggled. "I'm going home..." Miyuki said. "Me two." Yayoi groaned. "Me three." Reika, Miyuki and Yayoi walked out the door.

Tehehehehe
It's kinda fun making my own ask or dare book
And yes my real name is Jade
I don't think I'll be doing More of these
They're too many already and I don't wanna copy
Bye bye now
(P.S: instead of saying Cure March I always say Cure Marchi for some reason XD)