🔪The Smile Cures Take A Trip To Akademi High🔪Pt 4🔪

Reika and Miyuki walked up to their lockers together. As Miyuki opened her locker, a note fell out and Miyuki picked it up. "What does it say Miyuki?" Reika asked her. "Meet me on the roof at 9:00 tonight. I'd like to talk to you about something important." Miyuki read out loud. "Strange...why 9:30." Reika said. "It doesn't sound like this person is dangerous, I'm gonna go." Miyuki put her books in her locker. "I should come with you. Theirs a chance it may be dangerous." Reika stuffed her books in her locker. "Thanks Reika~Chan." Miyuki smiled at her. "No problem Miyuki~san." Reika smiled back.

Akane was helping Nao practice her soccer skills while Yayoi was sitting on a bench, drawing the two girls.

Yayoi giggled as she continued drawing.

"Thanks again Akane for the help." Nao said as she kicked her soccer ball around. "Hey, no problem. I'll Anythin' for a friend." Akane smiled at her. Nao smiled back. "Oh hey, I gotta go, meet up after school?" Nao asked. "Sure! Cya." Akane waved and ran back into the school.

Akane was walking down the hallway. She was about to walk to her locker until she smelt something....burning. Akane took a peek inside the cooking club and saw a fire. Akane ran inside the cooking club and got out her water bottle. She poured the water in the fire and the fire went out. "Are you guys ok?" Akane turned around to look at the girls who were in the corner. "Yes, thank you very much! I'm Kokona and these are my friends. You are...?" Kokona walked up to Akane. "Hino Akane, but you can call me Akane." Akane placed her hands on her hips. "Nice to meet you Akane! Welcome to the cooking club." Kokona smiled at her. "Hey, what were you guys makin'?" Akane asked her. "Oh, I was trying to make hotdogs but I kinda started a fire." Kokona giggled. "Hey, I can help you girls." Akane said. "Really? Thanks, lets get started, let me get you a apron."

Woooh
I forgot about this story
At first I was like "Oh crap I forgot to posttttt"
Now I am
HELP ME I'M IN LOVE WITH VOCALOID