Precure Paradise Pt 11~

Makoto, Kirara, Hibiki and Miyuki are going to go on one of the highest roller coasters on the island. Hibiki and Miyuki  sat in the front while Makoto and Kirara sat in the back. "Ready to go girls?" Yuri asked as she spoke through the microphone. "READY!" Makoto and Kirara yelled. "Yea...uh huh." Hibiki mumbled. "Good luck girls, try not to die!" Yuri said as she waved to them once the ride started. "WHAT WHAT?!" Miyuki and Hibiki screamed.

Reika, Mana, Rikka, Ciel and Ichika were walking around the island until they herd a couple of familiar voices. "Do you guys hear that?" Rikka asked. "Yea, what is that?" Ciel looked around. "I was here first!" a voice yelled. "Keep lying all you want, but I was!" another voice yelled back. The girls looked in the direction the yelling was coming from. "Oh my..." Reika covered her mouth. "HI REGINA, HI IRA!" Mana yelled. Regina and Ira looked over at Maya and the others. "Oh hi Mana!" Regina and Ira waved nervously at them. "What are you guys doing here?" Rikka asked. "Mana invited us. She said you missed me "soooo" much." Ira said. Rikka blushed then glared at Mana. "Mana..." Rikka mumbled. Mana giggled nervously. "See, Rikka just missed you SO MUCH! She just loved you so, so, so much!" Mana said. "Eh?" Ira blushed as he looked at Rikka. Ichika, Ciel and Reika giggled. "I also invited some guest." Mana turned Reika, Ichika and Ciel around. Reika, Ciel and Ichika's eyes widened. "Hello Ichika, Ciel." Rio waved. "Hello my ice princess." Joker said. "HI RIO!" Ciel hugged him. Ichika and Reika turned around and glared at Mana. "Mana..." they both groaned. "LET'S GO REGINA!" Mana yelled as she grabbed Regina's hand and ran off.