🎇Precure Fan Fiction Shorts: Joker and Reika's Fourth of July🎆

"Where are you going Reika?" Nao asked her. "Oh....No where..." Reika grabbed her smile pact and candle. "Ok you're obviously going somewhere, cmon Reika, you can tell me I'm your friend." Nao said. If I tell you, would you keep it a secret to the others?" Reika looked up at Nao. "I promise." Nao smiled. "Well, you see...Joker kinda asked me to meet him at the bad end kingdom for something important, he said he wanted to show me something." Reika explained. "Oh, then I should tell you my secret but don't tell anyone." Nao sat next to Reika. "Akane and I are going on a....date tonight. She wants to take me to go see the fireworks. She said we're going to have a picnic." Nao told her. "Ooh~" Reika teased.
Nao blushed and looked away.

"Anyways, I should be going now, I'll see you tomorrow Nao." Reika and Nao both walked out Reika's house. "Cya, good luck with your date with the Joker~" Nao giggled. "It's not a date." Reika rolled her eyes and waved goodbye. The two girls went their separate ways.

Reika went into the secret library. Before she went inside she made sure she had everything.

*In ze bad end kingdom*

"When are you gonna talk to her?" Wolfrun asked Joker. "Soon." Joker answered. "I mean what time." "Around....7:00" Joker said. "What are you two going on about?" Majorina asked them. "Joker is going on a date with Cure Beauty~" Wolfrun teased. Joker just rolled his eyes. "You like her?" Majorina's eyes widened. "Yea, he does~" Wolfrun teased again. Majorina and Wolfrun mocked him and Beauty. "You two are buffoons." Joker left the room and closed the door behind.

*Back To Beauty*

"Smile Pact...check. Candle...check...and that's really all I have." Reika giggled. She opened up the portal and went inside.
She landed in front of the Bad End Kingdom and saw Joker standing there. "You called?" Reika walked up to him. "Yes, yes I did, follow me please." Joker held his hand out for her to take. Reika slowly held his hand and they both walked inside. They stopped once they made it outside, but this time in the back. "Ok, please explain why I'm here." Reika said. "Look up." Joker told her. "Look up?" Reika looked up at the sky and saw the most beautiful fireworks(my grammar ;-;). "Wow, this looks amazing! I never knew their were so many fireworks in the Bad End. I didn't even know fireworks even happen here." Reika said. "Well actually, they only happen once every 20 years, so I thought that I would show you the fireworks." Joker explained.

"Why did you choose me?" Reika questioned. "Because, everytime I look at fireworks, they remind me of you, because the fireworks are most certainly beautiful like you." Joker said. Reika blushed. "Thanks....but anyways, thank you very much for sharing this with me." Reika said to him. "Oh, one more thing." Joker handed her an small box. Reika opened it and saw a necklace that was blue. Inside, it said "Cure Beauty". "This....is really sweet. Thank you so much, I've always wanted a necklace like this." Reika smiled and hugged him. Joker hugged her back. Reika took one last look at the fireworks. Joker and Reika's eyes locked(AHHHHH IM DYING OF FAN GIRLADOCIOUS WTF DID I JUST TYPE). Reika wrapper her arms around Joker's neck and Joker held her waist. Joker and Reika leaned in and kissed eachother.

"Otp~" Majorina whispered. Wolfrun and Majorina were hiding behind a bush watching them
"I love you..." Reika said. "I love you too~" Joker said to her.

AHHHH
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
HEHEHEHE
I'M FAN GIRLING RIGHT NOW
Ahem sorry didn't know what got into me
Oh yea
Happy almost 4th of July
I might do Akane and Nao's date
Bye bye now~

AHHHHLOVE AT FIRST SIGHTHEHEHEHE I'M FAN GIRLING RIGHT NOWAhem sorry didn't know what got into meOh yeaHappy almost 4th of JulyI might do Akane and Nao's dateBye bye now~