🎉The Game Party🎉Pt: 4🎉Beauty's Ice Skating Party🎉March's Plan~🎉

They all teleported back to the spot where they were first teleported(...). "That was freaky." Happy shivered. "Yea, can we not play another game like that." Peace asked them. "Yea but atleast I had "fun" with her." March and Sunny winked at eachother. "O....k...anyways what's the next game?" Happy questioned. "I have an idea." Beauty said. "I want to play Megami On Ice!" they all teleported to an Ice Rink.

"Woah, this looks so pretty~" Happy looked at her pink jacket/dress and ice skates. Beauty went out onto to ice rink and started skating. "Wait, but I don't know how t-" "Lets go Akane!" March dragged Sunny to the ice rink. "Ok Peace, you can do this, you can do THIS-" Happy grabbed Peace's hand and both went out onto to ice. "Why aren't you guys ice skating?" Happy asked them. "Well....um." "Cmon, we'll teach you how to ice skate!" Happy grabbed Wolfrun's hand and she bought him out to the ice. "I'll help Akaoni." Peace went up to Akaoni and motioned him to come over. "Do you need help Joker?" Beauty asked him. "No thank you my ice princess~" Joker teased and walked onto the ice rink and started skating.

"This is so much fun." Happy spun Wolfrun around. "Yea..I guess this is kinda fun." Wolfrun said. "How do I stop this thing?!" Sunny yelled. She ran into March and both fell down, noses touching. "Ah~ sorry Nao." Akane blushed and got up. "It's ok Sunny..." March blushed too. "Otp~" Peace said to Beauty. "I ship it." Beauty giggled. Beauty closed her eyes and started skating on her own. She felt something touch her hand and she opened her eyes. "Huh?" Beauty was a bit confused. Joker held her hand and the both of them started ice skating.

"Aww, look at Joker and Beauty." Peace stood next to Sunny and March. "They're so cute together." March said. "Just like us." Sunny wrapped her arms around March. "What are you guys talking about?" Happy and Wolfrun skated up to them. "Look at Beauty and Joker." Sunny pointed to Reika and Beauty.

"Aww! Otp right there!" Happy yelled. Joker spun Beauty around and then leaned in close. The others clapped. "That was bea-bea-beautiful(Remember Cure Princess from Pretty Cure All Stars movie: Miraculous Magic and when she was watching the puppet show with the other cures and she was about to cry so she said "That was bea-bea-beautiful" I always laugh at that part)" Peace said. Beauty blushed and smiled at everybody nervously. She skated over to her friends. "That was fun but what game should we play next?" Beauty asked. "I want to play pixel bro's 3!" March yelled. "Ok then we're playing that then ok..." Akane said.

They all teleported to a world filled with obstacle courses and monsters. "Wow, this is so cool!" Happy squealed. "I'm the princess!" "I'm also a princess....are you serious -.-" Akane groaned. "Me, Peace and Beauty are the heroes I assume?" March looked at her outfit

 "Me, Peace and Beauty are the heroes I assume?" March looked at her outfit

"My outfit looks very...unique." Beauty looked at herself too.

"I love my outfit!" Peace said

"Atleast my outfit isn't too girly

"Atleast my outfit isn't too girly." Sunny looked down at her outfit.

"I was expecting a princess outfit but this will work, besides I love this bear and flower on my dress!" Happy squealed

"And Akaoni and Wolfrun are the monsters." Peace examined. "And Joker is a princess too?" Happy laughed. Joker rolled his eyes. "Alright, let's go save those princesses." March giggled. March ran over to a ladder where they start their first stage, Peace and Beauty followed. "Level 1, defeat the monsters!" Happy narrated. "What monsters...?" Beauty looked around. "Us!" Wolfrun and Akaoni stood in front of them. "Peace, Beauty, you hold these 2 off, I'll save the princesses." March ran past them. Peace and Beauty nodded. Peace got out her cane/staff?(idfk) and Beauty got out her Katana.